Zaar vs Justin *What would of happened*

ooc: according to Remix Duelist at the start of duelist kingdom rp, it was me vs wolf in the finals, so now we are going to duel it out for you fans

Its the final round of the diamond city tournament, it comes down to Zaar *being controled by bintros at the moment* vs Justin. Zaar has the first move

"Ill start with 1 monster face down, along with 2 face down s/ts, your turn"

Justin smiles as the light of destruction takes control and his shots up. "Zaar u know that u can not defeat the light know has yet and to prove it..." Justin said drawing a card and stairing at it. "ill play my Advance polymerization magick" he said showing a card from his hand.

APM.jpg

"so i fuse my Pot of Greed and my Jar of Greed and make my Pot of Sinfull Greed" justin said holding the fusion card up in his hand as a spell card and the trap card appear next to him. the cards shot up into the air and theres a flash of light. a card from justins fusion deck pops out and he grabs it. "i set 2 face downs and end my turn".

"ok ill flip my Arch Angel, Yoshiro and then ill summon my Demi Angel Taki, so now you lose the top 5 cards on your deck, now they will both attack you directly"

"also i thought i told you Zaar isnt here, i am Bintros, and i am in control of his body"

DemiAngelTaki.jpgArchAngelYoshiro.jpg

"fine and during ur end phase i play this Advance on Advancement" Justin said as the card lifted.

AOA-1.jpg

justin smiled "now ur in trouble... draw" he add a card to his hand. "hmmm first off i play my advance poly magick again to fuse the Mystic space typhoon in my hand and the Dust tornado to make my Mystic Tornado" justin said as 2 more card shot up into the air and yet again another fusion card came out form his fusion deck. "now i play it Mystic Tornado destroy those 2 face downs" justin yelled in a demon voice as wind blow past him.

MT.jpg

"im the one with the last laugh for i play my Advance Rainbow Dragon by removing 3 fusion spells or traps from my graveyard" justin said as mystic space typhon, heavy storm, and Jar of greed popped out of justins graveyard. "remember all my spells and traps count as Fusions" justin smiled as a robotic dragon rose to the field. its rainbow energy shined all around the dragon as it rawred down to the field.

ARD.jpg

Justin laughed "not smileing now are u"

"wow this is going to be easy, I activate my Death Pact, so now your attack is negated, you monster is destroyed and your trap is destroyed" Zaar said with a chuckle

ooc: negate is not the same as destroy

DeathPact.jpg

"remember there special effects" justin said as a exploation happend and the monster and trap was still there. the dragons aura shined. "theres nothing u can do normal traps dont work on my monster or trap cards. u need a fusion spell or trap to do that" he smiled and set 3 cards and a facedown monster. "good try though... end turn" justin said smileing as his white energy exploaded around him "dont u see its destiny for me to when and show the world the light. so why dont u end and make it easy on ur self".

Hand: 2

Field: Advanced Rainbow Dragon, face down monster, Advance on Advancement, 3 s/t

LP: 3700

"Its been fun justin, but im done messing around" zaar said as he drew his card

"Ill start by summoning my Fatal Angel, Enma. Now this is where it gets fun, I play

my Sacred Fusion, so now by sending a Arch, Demi and a Fatal angel to he graveyard,

I can summon my Sacred God of Creation" Zaar's angels went into the sky, a mystical song was playing as a giant dragon descended on to the field

*Waiting, just say what was the point of summoning a monster with that attack or defence my monster has 0 atk and def*

FatalAngelEnma.jpgSacredFusion.jpgSacred.jpg

"I see, but i still got a card in my hand, its my pot of greed, so i can draw 2 cards now, next ill activate graceful caraity so i can draw 3 cards, then discard 2, and what do you know another Sacred Fusion, so my Sacred God is here and with a total of lets see, 900 x 800 is 7200, how do you plan to stop me this time Justin"

"and playing pot of greed was a mistake go Super Advance FUSION!" Justin yelled as he discarded 1 card from his hand.

SAF.jpg

"now i fuse my face down jar of greed with ur pot of greed" justin laughed as a dark cyclone appeard behind him and abosorbed justins face down and pot of greed. "i bet u know what i got to my hand dont u". justin smile as the ground began to shake "the light the light of destruction isnt part of me it is me and thanks to super advance fusion i will make the 12 diminsons suffer" he giggled as the card from his fusion deck popped out. he placed it in his hand. "now finish ur pathetic move sence with out pot of greed u didnt get those cards".

"heh, not bad i guess, ill activate the last card in my hand, united we stand, so now by equiping it to my Taki, boosting her by 2400 attack and defence points"

A mystical aura surrounded Taki

Attack: 4100 Defence: 3400

"Now attack his monster Taki"

*waiting*

"im sure u remember this card the final card i can play on this turn go Light of Destruction" the aura off justin grow and exploded forming a card.

LOD.jpg

"i send my Nobleman of cross out to the graveyard to play my book of noon" justin showed the card now i put ur monster face down and draw 1 card." justin smiled as the light return to him. "ill counter u every step of the way zaar" justin said in his demonic voice. "even if u defeat me ill always come back some way some how and destroy everything" Justin looked up into the sky and light shined down on him.

" I activate my spell card, graceful charity, so i can draw 3 cards and discard 2, now by removing my angel of death, aruna from my grave i can special summon my Angel of Armageddon, next ill activate this, Grand Castle of the Angels, so my monster now has more attack points then yours, Armageddon attack his dragon"

AngelofAmageddon.jpgGrandCastleoftheAngels.jpg'

Archived