Blood-Lust Fairy

Overlord Lucan

[align=center] Original Version:

218936p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card is summoned destroy all other monster cards on your side of the field, then increase this cards ATK points by x100 the combined level of the monsters destroyed by this effect. When this card attacks and destroys the the targeted monster this card gains ATK points equal to the destroyed monsters level x200, if this card does not destroy the targeted monster destroy one monster on your side of the field and you take 600 points of damage. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this card x300.

[spoiler=Revised version] 218936o.jpg [spoiler=effect] When this card is Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control, then increase this cards ATK equal to the combined Level of the monsters destroyed by this effect x 100. When this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to the destroyed monsters Level x 200. If this card attacks does not destroy the targeted monster by battle, destroy 1 monster you control and take 600 damage. When this card is destroyed, you take damage equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this card x 300.

[/align]

Rate, comment, fix

Really really overpowered, but if that was fixed It would be awesome! By overpowered I mean he gains ATK for almost anything he does (really cheap to me) If he was going to have an effect like that the card should start with 0 ATK and/or the player should have to pay life points to use it. (Thats just my opinion)

Cool idea

7/10

if fixed 10/10

Fix:

When this card is Summoned, destroy all other monsters you control, then increase this cards ATK equal to the combined Level of the monsters destroyed by this effect x 100. When this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to the destroyed monsters Level x 200. If this card attacks does not destroy the targeted monster by battle, destroy 1 monster you control and take 600 damage. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this card x 300.

Nice pic; fits with the name.

Despite the low ATK it starts out with, it can still turn into a beatstick with the help of the 1st 2 effects. The drawback isn't too good because: 1) You only lose 600 LP if your monster loses a battle (big deal). 2) The last effect affects both players.

7.5/10

I meant he gains alot of points. Most cards if they have an effect that gains them points then they only have one effect that does that or it only happens once. It just seems like this card will get stronger and stronger as the duel progresses and when he dies the duel will end in draw. Like I said though, I do like the card :)

Archived