Two new cards

HoboJoe

Here they are. Please rate and comment on them. I'm pretty sure there are some OCG errors, so if you spot them, can you let me know? ^ ^

236705m.jpg236705z.jpg

[spoiler=Nora, Protector of the Skies]As long as "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, Fairy-Type monsters cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove this card from play to send the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck to the Graveyard.

A very big thank you to Haseo! A certain someone really loved the card I made. ^ ^

thnx for the screenname of the creater, but it is also good (by good i mean nearly neccessary)to include the site u got it from

yes, its overpowered, meaning the second one

and speaking of the second one, what point is its effect being activated after battle destruction if it prob. cant be targeted in battle anyways

my solution is take out one of those two parts and replace it with something less abuseable

first effect should go:

This card cannot attack if there is no "The Sanctuary in the Sky" face-up on the field. If a "Nora, Protector of the Skies" is removed from play, you can tribute this card and 1 Fairy-type monster on your side of the field to special summon it.

Wow I forgot to add something to "Joesph". . .What should I put instead of the +?

and

Fixed.

thnx for the screenname of the creater' date=' but it is also good (by good i mean nearly neccessary)to include the site u got it from

and speaking of the second one, what point is its effect being activated after battle destruction if it prob. cant be targeted in battle anyways

my solution is take out one of those two parts and replace it with something less abuseable

first effect should go:

This card cannot attack if there is no "The Sanctuary in the Sky" face-up on the field. If a "Nora, Protector of the Skies" is removed from play, you can tribute this card and 1 Fairy-type monster on your side of the field to special summon it.

[/quote']

I'm just going to keep the effect of the second card for now. Personally, I think its good, but thanks for your input. Also, I'm changing my first card's effect. I couldn't clarify how to state it. Thanks. ^ ^

Wow I forgot to add something to "Joesph". . .What should I put instead of the +?

and

Fixed.

thnx for the screenname of the creater' date=' but it is also good (by good i mean nearly neccessary)to include the site u got it from

first effect should go:

[/quote']

I'm just going to keep the effect of the second card for now. Personally, I think its good, but thanks for your input. Also, I'm changing my first card's effect. I couldn't clarify how to state it. Thanks. ^ ^

You're welcome! Why don't you look at my Demon cards?

Here they are. Please rate and comment on them. I'm pretty sure there are some OCG errors' date=' so if you spot them, can you let me know? ^ ^

[img']http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/233/236705m.jpg[/img]236705z.jpg

[spoiler=Nora, Protector of the Skies]As long as "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, Fairy-Type monsters cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove this card from play to send the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck to the Graveyard.

A very big thank you to Haseo! A certain someone really loved the card I made. ^ ^

Uhg, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Make more!

9/10

Archived