[JG] Jack of All Cards [JG]

JG.

[align=center]78876.jpg

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can search your Deck for 1 card and add it to your hand. Activate the effect corresponding with the card:

-Normal Monster: Increase the ATK of all monsters you control by 200 until the End Phase. -Effect Monster: Inflict 600 damage to your own Life Points. -Spell Card: Decrease the ATK of all monsters you control by 200 until your opponents next End Phase. -Trap Card: Increase your opponents Life Points by 600.

The many disadvantages are because there's no limit to what you can pick up.

Rate, hate and comment.[/align]

I think it should be worded like this "you can add 1 card from your Deck' date=' to your hand." Except if you search your deck then you can basically decide what effect is going to be used >_>

[/quote']

Yeah, but it's the same thing really... BTW, on the real cards it's also worded search.

Well okay then, maybe make it draw the top card >_> so it would be more random......... Also it seems that your opponent gains more of advantage >_> <_< So try to make it more random also make it fair for both of you. The only thing you get is + 1 card, so the effects might be fair.

Straight out searcher? OPed!

Now, let me explain. The drawbacks are not heavy enough. Being able to grab a Spell Card from your Deck at the cost of 200 ATK per monster? Broken. Bring out the FF and throw in the Graveyard your Jinzos and Jinzo Returners to ready an OTK. A balance? 5000 LP cost would be fine just like Cyber-Stein did. The same goes for Traps and Effect Monsters. Bringing out that limited DAD isn't very hard anymore. That Drop Off? Done. Mask of Darkness? Here for you.[/hating][/rant]

Now, this is my suggestion:

-Normal Monster: Discard another 1 Normal Monster from your hand. (1) -Effect Monster: You cannot Summon a monster this turn. (2) -Spell Card: Discard 2 cards from your hand / Pay 5000 Life Points (3) -Trap Card: Show your hand to your opponent. Send all Flip Effect monsters in your hand to the Graveyard. (4)

(1) To balance Exodia.

(2) Do I need to explain...

(3) Discard cost is to limit OTKs. LP cost works fine too.

(4) To prevent MoD lock.

( i don't know why I tried so hard on this card )

this card is interesting, but i like LostLetter227's downsides better than these. i agree that this card is ridiculously overpowered..

any card that can search for any card in your deck really is overpowered, no matter what the cost is. :| but there really wasnt a balance to begin with.

so, this card gets a 5/10 from me. :| sorries..

better luck next time. ;)

~Kale.

Archived