Glitch?

Godot

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well >_> it is going to PDF reader. I don't know. I have a lot of virus and spyware protection. None of them are going off by the page. It is happening to people with windows vista. I hope YCMaker takes a notice to this. Well I am going to try to see more about this.

If its that download thing its a virus which means we've probably been hacked. :○. J-Max will be pissed when he finds out. He worked so hard to prevent this kind of thing. :¥

@ .:Mirage:. This is what happened with the bloodhound thing you helped me with. btw I have XP and it does it anyway.

Well >_> it is going to PDF reader. I don't know. I have a lot of virus and spyware protection. None of them are going off by the page. It is happening to people with windows vista. I hope YCMaker takes a notice to this. Well I am going to try to see more about this.

Me too. Well, Thanks For The Help Mirage. I Hope You Can Find Out how to stop it.

And Yes, I Have Vista.

We're being DDoS'd.

People that know what it is- ignore it and leave it alone..

People that don't- ignore it and leave it alone.

Is what they should do.

My way was more fun. D:

Lol, anyway, when YCMaker comes on he can:

-Go to his cPanel.

-Go to "Deny IP" under Security.

-Deny the IP any access to the server.

-Edit "index.php" and take out the

Someone PM Him. I'm Good With Computers..But That's Only for my Age.

You know all the technical stuff?

I let Darth know so he can let YCMaker know about it. I seriously believe this is the bloodhound thing. Its exactly what I experienced. When the downloads list comes up you will see bloodhound I almost guarentee it.

Are you talking about the downlaod page for firefox? Well I have FF yes it doesn't come up.

No, I use Firefox and it happened to me

Maybe but the main page is a hub to the rest of the forums so it will target everybody who follows links all the time.

Well that is understable' date=' but all the actual members tend to go RC section.

Me too. Well' date=' Thanks For The Help Mirage. I Hope You Can Find Out how to stop it.

And Yes, I Have Vista.

[/quote']

Well I will see what I cook up. I don't know much about computers. Maybe bloodrun can help, he seems to know a lot.

Archived