[JG] Demonic Hell Lord Seijuki [JG]

JG.

[align=center]78876.jpg

When you Summon this card, it is immeadietly sent to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, all cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are removed from play instead. If this card is Special Summmoned from the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field, except this card. It is removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard after being Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

Probably my most original card to date. If you don't understand the effect, I will happily explain it to you, as even I myself had a little trouble :D

Rate, hate and comment.[/align]

nice card but how about this effect\ you can discard this card from your hand to the graveyard

to end the battel phase. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, all cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are removed from play instead. If this card is Special Summmoned from the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field, except this card. It is removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard after being Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

it's Easier this way lol.

Or, you know, you could do it right.

When this card is Special Summoned to the field, except from the Graveyard, it is immediately destroyed. While this card remains in your Graveyard, all cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are removed from play instead. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, destroy all other cards on the field and remove from play this card.

Special Summoning monsters from the Graveyard is outstandingly easy to do. This is broken by multiple standards, and turns Monster Reborn into Final Destiny. No thanks.

The outlandish stats are pointless and do little more than cut off any potential access to Limit Reverse, Sangan, etc. It never stays on the field to fight unless you Set it face-down and get it flipped up by battle and not by a Flip Summon.

There should be some kind of cost for the mass field destruction effect. "lol I had to use a graveyard revival effect" doesn't satisfy a cost for an effect that big. Potentially something that hampers your ability to play cards after the effect goes off (can't summon/attack for 2 turns, halve your Life Points, something like that, I dunno.)

In its current state, it's overpowered.

5/10.

Archived