The idea of Animals Cards "Hunters" (Furry...(Update 4.10)

lingguang

I'm a Japanese, the name "Hunters" is come from 狩猎团(Hunting team), I can't finde a good word to Translate it, and I'm bad at Translate name(= o=)...

The idea of Card is use Power Full Monster Effect by send "Hunters" from hand to Deck.

Here I mad 6 Card for test, the picture is from some Japanese Furry blog, some of them is from my friend(It's just for test, i well draw new picture for the finishit set XD

Please tell me if is some OCG bug, and du you like my Card

fixd some OCG bug

162759.jpg

162759.jpg

162759.jpg

162759i.jpg

162759c.jpg

162759.jpg

thats some pretty cool cards there.

the only thing i can really point out is just little things like "send" should be "sending" and a couple of other little errors. but honestly seeing as english isnt your first language, thats pretty impressive.

lol the only thing is id df throw in "then shuffle your deck" other then that its a very impressive start

thats some pretty cool cards there.

the only thing i can really point out is just little things like "send" should be "sending" and a couple of other little errors. but honestly seeing as english isnt your first language' date=' thats pretty impressive.

lol the only thing is id df throw in "then shuffle your deck" other then that its a very impressive start

[/quote']

thanks a lot, I have not use "then shuffle your deck" is because a lot of new OCG Card don't use "then shuffle your deck".

Archived