Final Army set 11/?

:ABC:

This is my first set in a bit so tell me what you think. Disclaimer: also i own none of my images all credit for them gos to their owners.173430n.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg173430r.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg173430.jpg[spoiler=lore]1 Tuner+ 2 or more Non-Tuners.When this card is Synchro Summoned you can look at the top 3 cards of your Deck, discard any card with the words Final Army in it's name, then deal 1000 points of damage to each player for each card discarded, at the end of a turn where this card was destroyed by card effect you can discard the top 3 cards of your Deck to Special Summon it to the Field.

173430x.jpg

I like the set, and the overall idea.

General=8.8/10

Generally, a great achievement.

Idea=9.2/10

Original idea. I like it. It could definately work, but I am seeing no support cards whatsoever.

OCG=7.6/10

Some simple and common errors, but not large.

Realisticness=6.4/10

There is no 1570, 1984, 8576, or 5986 ATK or DEF. The last digit must be 0, and the 3rd digit must be 5 or 0, unless the ATK/DEF is under 1000. In that case, it must be 0.

I can't see these working very well together in a deck. If you change the ATK and DEF stats to something more realistic, you get a 8.9/10. If you add more 4-star cards that are immidiately summonable, your score is 9/10. If add support cards, you get a 8.5/10 If you do all, obviously, you get a 10/10. ;)

Balancedness=8.7/10

Pretty balanced, although some have few drawbacks.

After all that, I have to say great job. I hope you continue the set.

thank you fuzzie' date=' the atk and def came from that i have never seen a rule that goes against it so i went with it, and the Final armys gromada is a big support card for their set i though, and ill add more though.

[/quote']

its not a rule, it is more a precedent. you dont see monsters with the weird ATK and DEF after Reaper of the Cards, like, 25 packs ago.. :D

my review:

Desert Hunter: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and you control another Face-Up "Final Army" Monster, inflict 750 damage to your opponent.

change the ATK and DEF to fit a more simple scale.

it seems a little weak for a level 5, try moving it down one and lowering the ATK and DEF by 200 -300 points. ;)

Trap Card: Tribute 1 Level 7 or higher monster you control to Special Summon as many "Final Army" Monsters as possible from the top 3 cards of your Graveyard, excluding the monster sent by this effect.

interesting play style.. :D

Lost Maden: This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by skipping your next Draw Phase. While you control 1 "Role Reverse" Field Spell Card and 1 other "Final Army" Monster, this card can be Treated as a Dark Tuner monster.

weird, a level 8 Tuner/Dark Tuner? its kinda odd... and waaaayyy underpowered. :|

Gromada: Activate this card when 1 or more "Final Army" monsters you control are destroyed during your opponent's turn. When a "Final Army" Monster is destroyed, the controller of that card can pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Final Army" Monster whose Level is lower than the destroyed monster.

Cool idea. ;)

Role Reverse: okay OCG. Where is this idea going though?

its an okay set, they dont really set well together though. :|

4/10

~Kale.

thank you for the ideas i will try and get to it also for role reverse it is because i intend to make many traps and so if the trap is not like gromada you be able to

play the traps on their first turns their drawn, thank you again and ill use some of the ideas.

Archived