[FINISHED] Another Avatar Competition

Kendo Fish

[align=center]The results are IN!!!!!

Winner: The_Prince_of_Death

Entry One: The_Prince_of_Death

c633_1.jpg

Quality: 4/5. It's a good picture from the anime, and a cool one, too.

Effort: 3/5. You probably searched Google for a picture of Golden Flying Fish, maybe resized it, then put it into a square.

Overall Appeal: 3.5/5. The fish itself is cool in my opinion. Plus, the way it's curved and glow-ish makes it look even cooler.

TOTAL: 10.5/15

Entry Two: Teen Gohan

ta28p3.png

Quality: 4/5. It's a good picture of the card. That's all I can really say.

Effort: 2/5. You really just zoomed in on the card art and ripped out the face.

Overall Appeal: 3/5. I was thinking of using that fish for my avatar sometime. :3 But once again, it's not too original...

TOTAL: 9/15

Entry Three: Legendary Tapion

209585c.jpg

Quality: 3.5/5. The colors look kind of weird the way you brightened them. That aside, it looks good.

Effort: 3/5. As you said, not too much effort...

Overall Appeal: 3/5. Once again, it's a bit too bright for me, at least, but it's an alright picture.

TOTAL: 9.5/15[/align]

For winning, T_P_o_D will get 3 Reputation Points. I will also use his avatar and give him credit for making it. Congratulations to everybody who sent me an avatar for this competition!

Well I don't know what you mean by turning it into an avatar? We make a fish card based off a actual yugioh card right?

Either draw an avatar based off of an EXISTING (I should clarify that) Fish-type card, or Mech Bass, or any other Fish-like card, or make a good rendering of a card. Pictures taken off of existing ones are less creative, though, I must warn.

All new entrants are accepted.

By the way, renderings of existing cards are hard to do on Macs. *punches Mac*

Archived