Skinwalkers, a Rua Archtype. Added another One.

Godot

Welcome One and All To The Skinwalker Thread. Now, First Comes The Overviews.

OVERVIEW

Now, The Skinwalker Archtype is based off the Native American Myth of Skinwalkers. Skinwalkers are people who, Where the Skin of an Animal, and can Transform into that animal. Now, This Archtype Revolves Around Transform Summoning**. Overall, I was Greatly Intrested In Making These.

**TRANSFORM SUMMONING

WTF, whats Transform Summoning you ask! It's a New Concept that Skinwalkers Use. What you do is select 1 Face-up "Skinwalker" on your field that has the effect. You Select 1 Beast, Winged-Beast, or Beast-Warrior Type monster in your Hand (That HAS To Have the Same level of The Skinwalker, Unless Otherwise Stated). You Then Summon The Selected Card and add the "Skinwalker" to your hand.

Other Notes

Well, OCG is Needed for These.....So OCG errors Will Be Needed To be Pointed out. And No, 2/10, OCG Gallores. Post At Least 1 OCG fix if they're So Bad. Well...Here!

[spoiler=Skinwalkers]

[align=center]149475.jpg

149475.jpg

149475.jpg[/align]

[spoiler=Image Cred.]

1st:DeviantART

2nd:DeviantART

3rd;DeviantART

SIDE NOTE: OCG is rusty, I Took a Long Break..So....Yea.

Oh god that second image

I used the same pic in 1 of my early sets. :P

So it's like an unlimited Beast Soul Swap huh? It seems like a pretty reliable engine. Can't see any OCG errors as of now. Could use a little more extra effects, for example, when they're Transform Summoned. :P Like Glads and stuff

6.7/10 for now. KUTGW

Archived