angel cards {I NEED YOU TO COMMENT!!}

Cypress

well, not much to say, here they are

im not sure if i want to make a set of this

so.......

96178.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing from Play 2 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster on your field. If the tributed monster is a DARK monster, Special Summon it at the End Phase of this turn. The End Phase you activated this effect, inflict 500 points of damage to your oppoonent.

96178f.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Removing from Play 1 DARK and 2 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster on your field. If the tributed monster is a LIGHT monster, Special Summon it at the End Phase of this turn. The End Phase you activated this effect, increase your life points by 500.

96178.jpg

Each time an effect from a monster with "Angel" in its name is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (Max. 5) Effects are activated based on the number of Spell Counters on this card:

1: Monsters tributed by an effect of a monster with "Angel" in its name have its ATK and DEF increased by 500 when Special Summoned by the "Angel" monster's effect.

2: No Battle Damage beyond 500 points of damage is inflicted to the owner of a monster with "Angel" in their name.

3: No Effect Damage beyond 500 points of damage is inflicted to the owner of a monster with "Angel" in their name.

4: You can remove 3 Spell Counters off this card to nagate the activation of a Spell or Trap card, and destroy it.

5: All monsters on your side of the field are treated as both LIGHT and DARK monsters.

6: All monster on your side of the field are now treated as monsters with "Angel" in their name.

Remove all Spell Counters off this card the End Phase of the turn this card has 7 Spell Counters. Then, select 1 monster with "Angel" in its name from your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it, regardless of Summoning conditions.

96178h.jpg

96178.jpg

YES, i want u 2 post here with comments if u look at these cards

i cant tell if i make good or bad cards if no one ever posts in my threads!!!

Archived