Werewolves and Vampires

~Emo~

[align=center]These are some cards based off my WVV FF.

[spoiler=Lorenzo]

createcardphp-4.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Nightmare Birth". Once per turn, during you Main Phase, you can discard 1 DARK monster to destroy 1 face-up monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal ti its original ATK. If this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, send 5 cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

[spoiler=Fredrick]

createcard1php-1.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Nightmare Birth". This card cannot declare an attack the turn it is Special Summoned. When this card declares an attack, it gains additional ATK, during damage calculation only, equal to half the ATK of the attack target. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, send 5 cards from your deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card.[/align]

What is with the heavy holos?

deck is capitalized.............

Also some others ones I think.

Last one reworded as this.........

"If this card is destroyed by battle, you can send the 5 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card."

Too lazy to see if they are OP or UP >_>

But I think the first and 2 is UP. 5 cards? Why to summon this?

Archived