My First Set [The Chaos Legacy]

carlynagisa_fan

geez... don't need to be mad over everything... btw' date=' does he pay you points for stuff like that?

[/quote']

No, but he must, It can be used free but need credit

Seriously, fussing that much with credit for a template that shouldn't even belong to you? ANYONE can make a good booster pack, yes, they can look similar, but you should never go around telling people to give credits for booster pack templates. They do NOT originally belong to you.

I have my own pack template btw. I might post it soon.

geez... don't need to be mad over everything... btw' date=' does he pay you points for stuff like that?

[/quote']

No, but he must, It can be used free but need credit

Seriously, fussing that much with credit for a template that shouldn't even belong to you? ANYONE can make a good booster pack, yes, they can look similar, but you should never go around telling people to give credits for booster pack templates. They do NOT originally belong to you.

I have my own pack template btw. I might post it soon.

What are you saying that the template doesn't even belong to me? That's my template, I've put it in the Tutorials Section for them to download it XCF or PSD, just look at it and compare, I'm the one who made the templates that's why I know who uses it or not!

Archived