New card! Necrofactor

Suzogamori Ren

OCG:

If you have a removed from play "Necroface", you can remove from play this card from your hand or Graveyard to remove from play the top 5 cards of each player's Deck. During your second Standby Phase after you activate this effect, you can select 1 of the cards removed from play by this card's effect and it to your hand.

Other Details:

Please include Image Credit in your post instead of your card's circulation, as it's unrealistic for it to be in your circulation. Don't forget your Set ID, all cards must have one. ;)

Nice job on the artwork. ^_^

Nice to see Necroface support, he's a pretty cool guy.

OCG:

If you have a removed from play "Necroface"' date=' you can remove from play this card from your hand or Graveyard to remove from play the top 5 cards of each player's Deck. During your second Standby Phase after you activate this effect, you can select 1 of the cards removed from play by this card's effect and it to your hand.[/i']

Other Details:

Please include Image Credit in your post instead of your card's circulation, as it's unrealistic for it to be in your circulation. Don't forget your Set ID, all cards must have one. ;)

Nice job on the artwork. ^_^

Nice to see Necroface support, he's a pretty cool guy.

i completely agree. though it seems a little overpowered either way. you basically get to double the damage with no real side effect, other than you have to wait for the activation requirement and this card gets removed.

i say that it is too powerful for the effect to be balanced. :|

7/10, its still kinda awesome. and devious to do against the opponent. :D

~Kale.

Guest setojim

thnx guys, but one the OCG fixing, both players still need to be able to get a card that was RFG by its effect. that was the balancing out of it.

FIXED!!

Archived