[Hunter] SS : Fire | 15/15 | 2009.4.11

Huntar!

[align=center]

Presen.png

Booster1.png

The theme here is superpowered FIRE monsters that get weaker each time a Spell card is activated. Making them close to being balanced. But when working together, they manipulate their SS Counters and abuse their superpower.

15/15

43114gyc.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 2 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, you can add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate the following effect once per Duel, instead of losing 300 ATK for each SS Counter on this card, you can increase its ATK by 300 for each SS Counter on it until the End Phase.

43114wdp.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 SS Counter on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, your opponent loses 500 Life Points. Once per turn instead of attacking, you can flip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls face-down. If you do, you can Tribute this monster to destroy

it.

43114.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 3 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, your opponent draws 1 card. Once per turn instead of attacking, if this card has over 2000 ATK, you can destroy 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls.

43114h.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 2 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the effect and destroy it. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Level 4 or lower "SS" monster from your Deck to your hand.

43114.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 SS Counter on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, increase the original ATK of this card by 100. Once per turn, you can remove 1 SS Counter from 1 face-up monster you control other than this card.

43114u.jpg

When this card is activated, "SS" monsters you control do not get SS Counters put on them. You can either Special Summon 1 "SS" monster from your Graveyard or inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

43114t.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 SS Counter on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, increase the original ATK of this card by 1000. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up "SS" monster you control to remove all SS Counters from every monster you control.

43114h.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "SS" monster you control. As long as this card remains face-up, the equipped monster does not lose ATK for each SS Counter on it.

43114.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 2 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, draw 1 card. Once per turn, put 1 SS Counter on this card.

43114c.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 2 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, you can add 1 "SS" Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up Trap Card on the field.

43114y.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 SS Counter on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand. If they cannot, you discard 1 card from your hand. Once per turn, your opponent adds 1 Spell Card from their Deck to their hand. If they cannot, destroy this card.

43114g.jpg

To activate this card, Tribute 1 face-up "SS" monster you control with 2500 or more ATK. Draw 3 cards. If any of them are DARK "SS" monsters, send them to the Graveyard. If any of them are FIRE "SS" monsters, Special Summon them and halve their original ATK.

43114c.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 3 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, you can equip 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE "SS" monster from your Deck to this card. The equipped monster is treated as an Equip Spell Card. This card gains 300 ATK for each card equipped to it. Once per turn, you must pay 600 Life Points. If you cannot, this card destroyed.

43114v.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 3 SS Counters on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. Each time a Trap Card is activated, this card gains 50 ATK for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "SS" monster you control to Special Summon 1 "SS" monster from your Deck with the same Attribute.

43114w.jpg

Each time a Spell Card is activated, put 1 SS Counter on this card. For each SS Counter on this card, decrease its ATK by 300. When a Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard, you can equip it to this card. The equipped card is treated as an Equip Spell Card and gives this card the following effect: Once per turn, duirng your Battle Phase, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is equal to or less than the ATK of this card. Once per turn, put 1 SS Counter on all face-up FIRE "SS" monsters you control.

All Pics will be from Haris, Wolf, Omni, and I.[/align]

huh, interesting... its a set that revolves around a spell and trap theme. i have never seen anything quite like it before... :D this is really cool, Hunter.

9.3/10, seems to be missing something currently. i cant put my finger on it quite yet.. but that didnt take a full point away. ;)

keep this set going.. :D

~Kale.

I will. Im working on that missing something now. Im just not 100% on what that is. I'll work it out.

Thanks Kale. I saw your set, and thought how to work it differently.

Instead of gaining more powerful effects from monsters in the Graveyard, they are statistically strong and lose strength from Spell Cards and get a nifty ability from Trap Cards. ;D

I will. Im working on that missing something now. Im just not 100% on what that is. I'll work it out.

Thanks Kale. I saw your set' date=' and thought how to work it differently.

Instead of gaining more powerful effects from monsters in the Graveyard, they are statistically strong and lose strength from Spell Cards and get a nifty ability from Trap Cards. ;D

[/quote']

aha! i see what you mean now.. :D i see the resemblance.. :D

so.. im used as inspiration? that is so flippin' schweet! thank you!

Archived