[JG] Lost Ammo [JG]

JG.

[align=center]78876.jpg

This card can only be activated by paying 500 Life Points. Select 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard, and add it to your hand. If the selected card is still in your hand during the End Phase of your opponents next turn, discard 2 cards from your hand and inflict 1000 damge to your own Life Points.

My first Spell Card in a while.

Rate, hate and comment.[/align]

[align=center]78876.jpg

This card can only be activated by paying 500 Life Points. Select 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard' date=' and add it to your hand. If the selected card is still in your hand during the End Phase of your opponents next turn, discard 2 cards from your hand and inflict 1000 damge to your own Life Points.[/i']

Fairy of the Spring does this with no cost. =/

[align=center]78876.jpg

This card can only be activated by paying 500 Life Points. Select 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard' date=' and add it to your hand. If the selected card is still in your hand during the End Phase of your opponents next turn, discard 2 cards from your hand and inflict 1000 damge to your own Life Points.[/i']

Fairy of the Spring does this with no cost. =/

But you can't use it during the turn you get it >=3

I feel this is a bit underpowered. What if the opponent returns it to your hand during his turn?

Also, it's damage =P

Archived