funny stories

silverboy0213

not really. its kind of annoying because you have to explain how to play and its kind of a waste of time. i played a kid once, and he tried to just summon three blue eyes on his first turn. i was like, "what are you doing?!?".

its funny later though.

I have one funny story not related to Yu Gi Oh it goes like this. One night I was out with my friends at a local bar and of course I had a few too many so my friends thought it was time for me to go home so they sent me on my way, on the way home I saw a Police riot van so I thought it would be wise to break into it and steal the riot gear. In the morning I woke up with a sore head and wearing full police riot gear minus the kevlar body armor.

Dont try this at home people... If you do, drink responsibly and no stealing.

what? how did you manage that? shouldnt the police van be guarded?

funny though!

It was realy late at night, I'm realy sketchy on the details and I dont think nobody saw me otherwise I would have been arrested by now.... Infact.... they can track me via my IP address on this site.. Erm yeah.... :?

• Administrators

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've got a great one:

It was 2 years ago, it must've been about 3 AM and I was walking home from the club. I guess you could say I'd had a few puffs to many :lol: Barely realizing what I was going, I walked into a man sitting on a bench. The man because outraged and he smelt me. He took out a knife and brutally stabbed me 7 times. I passed out on the ground and the man ran away. If it hadn't been for the police I would've died. I had to go to the hospital and was induced into a coma so they could heal the injuries........but I'm ok now so we can laugh about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

well i was at this childrens daycare center and i heard a compout going on i jumped the fence and threw rocks at the tents i could here people screming in there next i klimed over a fence and relized i had a bloody nose this whole time i slept over at a friends close to there and there was blood all over the tents and the ground they thought a kid had died bit it was my cousin who went home he was so scared. (it was really to scare my cousin) the police are still searching for the guy. (jk about the police part)

I've got a slightly boring one;

My friend and I were sitting on the front lawn of my house with a box of stuff we were trying to sell, among these was a professional, hard cricket ball, a rather large stick and an empty beer bottle... I woke up in hospital five hours later with 'concussion' as they called it and 16 stiches (spelling?) on my face.

Archived