Origins of Wolverine

..:Grimmjow:..

i am cant wait

me and my dad loved the other movies'

were so excited were goin on his birthday may 5

and btw who is deadpool?

Greatest comic book hero. Ever.

Uh wut? I think we all need to remember that the guy is crazy merc who might just kill you...but you'll die laughing:lol::shock:

i am cant wait

me and my dad loved the other movies'

were so excited were goin on his birthday may 5

and btw who is deadpool?

Greatest comic book hero. Ever.

Uh wut? I think we all need to remember that the guy is crazy merc who might just kill you...but you'll die laughing:lol::shock:

He did save humanity from being a totally single-minded and unindividual collection... which would have led to harmony and peace throughout Earth.

Also, movie breaks the cannon so badly it doesn't even go along with the movies.

Explain how it breaks canon? Where is your proof. Show or it never happened my dear problematica.

If you actually know Logan's comic book history and his history according to the movies, and then watch this movie, you will see a huge hole in their story. I was thinking about actually writing the differences, but it would be a lot easier if you just look at the wikipedia for the movie and then the comic version. (Yes, the wikipedia are completely accurate)

And Deadpool was just so wrong it's not even funny.

I'd rather you list them' date=' or I can't believe you.

[/quote']

Don't know the history, do we?

Didn't tell what happened in the movie, but I did list what was wrong. I'm sure I missed a lot, I can't remember every detail about the movie.

Do not read if you don't want the movie ruined for you.

Deadpool: they only got his names and the fact that he uses Katanas right, they didn't even get his personality down

Wolverine:

- He is not Sabretooth's brother

- He could not make bone claws, at least not until a lot farther into his story than this movie covers

- He did not realize he had mutant powers until a little before he quits his Team X

- Logan's wife was "killed" by Sabretooth before WWI

- Logan and Sabretooth did not fight side by side in WWI, WWII, or Vietnam

- Wolverine's Team X did not have Deadpool, nor did they look for Adamantium

- Logan does not become a lumber jack after quitting the team, but rather joins Canadian Department of National Defense

- He was kidnapped and put through Weapon X, not doing it by his own will

- He woke up and escaped with his memory wiped, not escaped with his memory intact and went through a lot of stuff before getting it wiped

- Gambit did not meet Logan until a long time after this

Cyclops: He did not attend normal school, he was not abducted into the Weapon + experiments

Gambit: Could not live in New Orleans because he was banished, would have been a lot older than he was supposed to be

That girl (The one Logan loves in this movie, I can't remember her name): He never fell in love with a woman with that power

Weapon + Program:

- Did not abduct children for their powers

- Weapon XI was not Deadpool, was created a long time after this, and was not what they had made him

Well yeah, I know the basic history behind Wolverine's past. And yes while I do agree quite a lot of those do screw with the canon, some things we could never know if they never showed them, such as Wolverine making bone claws as a child, or Sabertooth being his brother...infact that would explain why his anger towards him is so deep, also Sabertooth did not kill Calipso, if you checked up on Future Wolverine, you find out it was some other dude's people who killed her. Mind you...the cartoon series screws that even more, by having her ALIVE but as someone who wants to kill Wolverine.

Archived