plz rate :(

Doom_Shaman

.....interesting idea, but having counters on cards in the graveyard will make it too difficult to keep track of everything (imagine having 20 cards in your graveyard, all of them with different amounts of rebirth tokens).......also, do excess tokens get removed if the cards are brought back into play?.....

Overall: 7.5/10

....but the idea itself gets a 9/10......the use in a real duel is what brought down the score.....nice job though....

i actually thought of that. then i considered there arent really anything that offically is used for counters. so on the one hand you could use judge distributed paper counters. and on the other hand you could simply keep track on a pad of paper. the paper counters is easier if you ask me tho.

ive never encountered any tokens that appeared in the graveyard, but if any card is removedd from the field, all counters on it are removed, so i was opperating under the same idea in a reverse direction. the counters are just that, a way to count. you just need a certain amount in order for them to be the target of cards

that help any??? or am i just misguided???

I understand completely........at the same time, if you left them on even while on the field, it could add some gameplay elements, such as adding rebirth tokens to cards already in play (or having a card enter play with 3 tokens on it, and another which could replenish rebirth tokens on cards, including itself).....

hm. it has possabilities...

alot of them actually.

the ideas are ticking...

should i just add a rule clause involving them in the post??? or should i add it to all the cards. cuz the effects are already huge. i dont reallly want them to be unmanagable. i mean i have almost 30 cards in the set. ya know???

and how are you a new member... not to be flirtatious but thats absolutely brillant...

I'm just new to the site, not to the game. In fact, I've been coming up with ideas for a new card game altogether. Its not going to be released to the public in my lifetime though....lol......I'm just recording my ideas......

.....but for this site, I'd be able to create a ton of cards if I had the pictures for them (I'd rather create realistic ones than most of the other ones).....

.....as for the rule, you should just add it to the post, although you'll have to be very careful with the wording of it.......

Archived