Neo Cyber Series ((Updated!!))

Protean

Here we are! Another new set with what I hope are balanced and playable effects. I've still got some Spells and Traps to add to this, but I do have all the monsters done. Anyway, tell me what you think of them and what I can do to improve upon them. I give full credit and thanks to the wonderful artists found on DeviantART for the use of their artwork in the making of these cards.

NeoCyber01.jpg

"Neo Cyber 02 - Sypder" + "Neo Cyber 04 - Hornet" + "Neo Cyber 05 - Beast"

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Seamless Neo Fusion". Negate the effects of face-up Effect Monsters your oppenent controls. Face-down Spell or Trap cards cannot be activated as long as this card is face-up on the field. Increase this card's ATK by 100 points for every Machine-type monster in your Graveyard.

NeoCyber02.jpg

NeoCyber03.jpg

NeoCyber04.jpg

NeoCyber05.jpg

NeoCyber06.jpg

NeoCyber07.jpg

NeoCyber08.jpg

"Neo Cyber 06 - Carbine Trooper" + "Neo Cyber 07 - Worker Unit"

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Seamless Neo Fusion". When this card battles a monster, put one Charge Counter on this card. Remove a Charge Counter to destroy one monster your oppenent controls and inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your oppenent's Life Points.

NeoCyber09.jpg

NeoCyberOmega.jpg

"Neo Cyber 01 - Chimeratron" + "Neo Cyber 08 - Blitz Solider"

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Seamless Neo Fusion". When this card is Special Summoned successfully, destroy all cards on your oppenent's field and in their hand. Inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your oppenent's Life Points for every Charge Counter on the field.

SeamlessNeoFusion.jpg

RegenerationRepair.jpg

QuickCharge.jpg

PlasmaWave.jpg

NeoEnergyCore.jpg

NeoCity-CyberFortress.jpg

PlasmaDischargePistol.jpg

Eh, I know. But it was the best I could find that suit his effect and what he was supposed to be. He's a fusion of two other fusions, so his appearance is supposed to be pretty jumbled up. That, and what better than a walking mass of weapons to have an effect like that? xD But yeah, I wish I was able to find something that resembled the other cards more.

Anyway, I've got updates! -points to top-

Archived