Flame Tribune - The Inner Flame Burns

.Requiem

3343n9y.png

43681.jpg[/center]

~Father Wolf~

~Father Wolf~

You can send 3 "Tribune" monsters in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play 1 card on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play 1 Spell or Trap Cards you control to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Tribune" monster in your Graveyard. If you do, skip your Battle Phase the turn this effect is activated.

You can send 3 "Tribune" monsters in your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play 1 card on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can remove from play 1 Spell or Trap Cards you control to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Tribune" monster in your Graveyard. If you do, skip your Battle Phase the turn this effect is activated.

CnC/Rate/Hate/Whatever

CnC/Rate/Hate/Whatever

This set has really great potential. I like the way you can summon Big Blaze. A 3000 ATK Level 7 monster is a bit over the edge. I don't know about OCG errors (I don't know where) but I did see a spelling mistake: in your control

Overall: the best set so far 9.95/10

Seems slightly overpowered

Too tired to look for OCG errors right now

Pic fits card well

8/10

Are there any other tribune monsters as of now?

I'd like to see where this is going

Can I ask you why? Sending 3 monsters in your deck to summon this card is fine, 3000 for a level 7 I see nothing wrong, besides low defense. Sending 1 spell or trap card to summon a level 4 or lower monster seems fine, also you skip your next battle phase.

Pic fits card well

8/10

Can I ask you why? Sending 3 monsters in your deck to summon this card is fine' date=' 3000 for a level 7 I see nothing wrong, besides low defense. Sending 1 spell or trap card to summon a level 4 or lower monster seems fine, also you skip your next battle phase.

[/quote']

I agree. There's nothing wrong on this card.

Pic fits card well

8/10

Can I ask you why? Sending 3 monsters in your deck to summon this card is fine' date=' 3000 for a level 7 I see nothing wrong, besides low defense. Sending 1 spell or trap card to summon a level 4 or lower monster seems fine, also you skip your next battle phase.

[/quote']

I agree. There's nothing wrong on this card.

in my opinion thats OP having a 3000ATK monster that can be SPECIAL SUMMONED can easily dominate the field and u get to remove 1 card from play(this effect can easily be abused, because it doesn't state special summon or normal summon), nothings OP about its side effect i think

and once again u make a f***ing awesome booster HOLY SHT

u must be the best booster pack generator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived