The last 2 cards for my ~Judgement Of Divinity~ Set

RickiMinaj

2co1qfk.jpg

p><p>[align=center][img]<a href=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5770/39438.jpg' alt='39438.jpg'>

This card can only be activated if "Sanctuary In The Sky" has been face-up of the field for at least 3 turns. As long as this card is face-up on the field, "Sanctuary In The Sky" gets the following effect:

- When a Fairy-Type monster you control inflicts damage to your opponent, you can flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, you can select a Fairy-Type from your Deck monster whose ATK is lower than the damage dealt and add it to your hand.[/align]

[align=center]39438r.jpg

When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 High Arch Counter on this card. When you Tribute Summon a Fairy-Type monster, you can remove High Arch Counters from this card equal to the amount of tributes required to Tribute Summon that monster and Special Summon it. You can tribute this face-up monster with 3 Hi Arch Counters on it to Special Summon a "Wingweaver" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.[/align]

To see the complete set, Click on the booster pack ^_^

I bet it is. Anyways' date=' can't wait to see the other cards, oh, and since you told me about the fairy supprot, I'll bump your score maybe to a 9/10.

You get:[/font']

thumbsup_000.jpg

again, i lol at your posts.

to the point: these cards are great. where are the rest? i didn't miss a link did i?

*checks*

oh, now i see it.

these are really good. 9/10.

Archived