My Divine Cards

KurashiDragon

Ok so after a while of having no ideas on cards to make I finally decided to come back. Now I'm a little rusty to this so I don't mind constructive critisism. However Nothing to bad. Also I know full well their kinda overpowered. Their supposed to be god cards. lol.

I now introduce my Divine cards.

98750.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This Monster Cannot Be Special Summoned. This Monster Can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Sacrificing 3 Monsters. This Monster gains 1000 Atk and Def For Each Spell or Trap on the field. Once Per Turn destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the Field. If you do so Divine Aurora Dragon cannot attack this turn. If their are Less than 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field this Monster cannot be destroyed by battle and All Battle Damage to the owner of this card becomes 0. If there are more than 3 Spell or Trap cards on your Opponents side of the Field Your opponent Takes No Battle Damage or Effect Damage. If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard Place it in your hand.

98750.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Sacrificing 3 Monsters. If this monster is Normal Summoned Successfully Randomly select 1 card in your opponents card and send it to the graveyard. Once Per turn send the top card from your deck to the Graveyard to send two random cards in your opponents hand to the graveyard. If you do this Divine Warlord Of Terra cannot attack this turn. If this card is sent to the graveyard place it in your hand. If this monster Attacks or is attacked your opponent can send 1 card from his/her hand to the graveyard and select one of the following effects.

1) The controller of the monster being destroyed takes no battle damage this turn.

2) This cards attack is decreased by 1000 and the controller of this card take no battle damage this turn.

98750z.jpg

[spoiler=card effect]This Card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned Or Set by Sacrificing 3 Monsters. If this Monster is Normal Summoned Successfully Place up to 3 "Underworld" Tokens on the field. (Att: Dark, Type: Fiend, Atk: 1500, Def: 1000) These Tokens cannot attack or be used as a tribute. If a token is destroyed as a result of battle inflict 1000 points to your life points and destroy the attacking monster. Once Per turn you can special Summon 1 "Underworld" Token to your side of the field. If you do so Divine Underworld Chanter cannot attack. If this Monster is sent to the Graveyard place it in your Hand.

Archived