New Cards

Wanderley

Golden Mini Kastra's Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 1 star monster from your Deck to your field. Your Deck is then shuffled.

The Rival of the Forbidden One's Effect: This card can only be Tribute Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, your opponent can remove all monsters that include "Forbidden" in it's name. "Exodia Necross" from his/her Graveyard and his/her hand from play.

Lithos Dragon of Earth's Effect: As long this card is remains on the field, increase the ATK of all EARTH Monsters on the field by 500. When this card is destroyed on the field, remove this card from play.

Deep Black Magican's Effect: As long this card is remains on the field, all Spellcaster-Type Monsters cannot choose an Attack Target. As long this card is in your Graveyard, when a Spellcaster-Type Monster is Summoned, inflict took damage to your opponent x 100.

Battle Golem Trast's Effect: As long as a Rock-Type Monster is remains face-up on the field, this card cannot destroyed by battle.

A load of OCG errors and more will be mentioned below (be wary that some of my OCG errors may be wrong). And don't try to translate the effect from German to English everytime, it's pointless. Really need to work on your OCG, I spent time posting this, I don't like the pics though, some are blurry. 1.2/10.

Archived