Some new cards (high quality)

ThisGuy777

Her effect is:

"This monster is treated as a Dark and Light attribute monster. This monster cannot be destroyed by spell cards. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy the top card on the opponent's deck. When this monster battles with a Light or Dark attribute monster increase this monster's ATK by 500 points."

I don't know what these people are talking about with 6/10 and 7.5/10s... As long as the word choice gets fixed (for some odd reason ppl are nerdy enough to know the OGC or w/e the hell it is text), they're all great... Love the pictures and especially Heavenly Demon (but who couldn't). I would use all of these in my deck and I like your choice of spell and trap effects. I would probably be a little hesitant to use double or nothing, but I give every single card a 10/10. Keep up the good work and try and get some of these to be actual cards so I can have them :P

I don't know what these people are talking about with 6/10 and 7.5/10s... As long as the word choice gets fixed (for some odd reason ppl are nerdy enough to know the OGC or w/e the hell it is text)' date=' they're all great... Love the pictures and especially Heavenly Demon (but who couldn't). I would use all of these in my deck and I like your choice of spell and trap effects. I would probably be a little hesitant to use double or nothing, but I give every single card a 10/10. Keep up the good work and try and get some of these to be actual cards so I can have them :P

[/quote']

read the rules of reolistic before you slate people.

Archived