My Lightning Cards

ygofan35

There are loads of OCG errors in this, and some other things which are wrong. OCG errors first;

ATD: When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand.

TSD: When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase.

TS: Equip only to a monster with "Thunder", "Lightning", or "Storm" in its name. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK.

SK: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Now to the wider errors. Not only is Lightning Storm overpowered but you've made it a continuous spell card, which makes no sense whatsoever. With Lightning Attack, the effect is exactly the same as Sakuretsu Armor and it's a Quickplay Trap, which don't exist. I don't understand what you're even doing with Storm Field, and since Thunder Road is a Normal Spell, when it resolves it goes to the Graveyard, which cancels its own effect, making it useless. Please tell me what you were trying to do with each of these cards and I will help you.

Archived