New Evil Hero Support

James Hitchen

In my humble opinion, there are not nearly enough support cards out there for Evil Heroes, especially when they're so great! So I thought I'd make some. The images used for these cards were sought out by much use of Google images, and I don't own any of them.

103239.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

* Once per turn, you can add 1 "Abyssal Threshold" or 1 "Dark Fusion" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

103239.jpg

Any Fusion Summons are treated as Fusion Summonings with "Dark Fusion". When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Evil Hero Abyss Deity" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

103239.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Abyssal Threshold", select 1 "Evil Hero" monster from your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the combined Levels of all "Evil Hero" monsters you control x 300.

103239.jpg

During this turn, whenever an effect that Special Summons a Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck is activated, that Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Dark Fusion".

Comments, criticisms, props, points and reps. All are welcome!

Archived