Dark paladin girl, DMG ghost rare, winged DMG

Brentxbanshee

Image credit:

Neodragon55

google

teramaster

vhqdz5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Dark Magician Girl"+"Buster Blader"

This monster can only be Special Summoned By Fusion Summon. The ATK of this card increases by 400 point's for each dargon-type, "Dark magician", or "Magician of Black Chaos" in either player's Graveyard.

20pczlg.jpg

312ilwm.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] "Winged Kuriboh"+"Dark Magician Girl"

This monster cannot be special summoned except by Fusion Summon. increase the ATK of this card by 400 points for each "Kuriboh" or "Winged Kuriboh" in either players Graveyard. You can send this card to the graveyard to negate any damage dealt to your lifepoints the turn this card is fusion Summoned sucsessfully.

First card:

-Dark Paladin Girl

-Looks really bad with holo.

-Your OCG makes me want to cry.

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Buster Blader"

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card gains 400 ATK for every Dragon-Type monster, "Dark Magician", and "Dark Magician of Black Chaos" in either players' Graveyard.

Summary: Good pic with a bad holo, followed by a completely unoriginal effect, with bad OCG to boot. Plus, she actually starts off weaker than Buster Blader? What?

Score: 5/10

Second Card:

Dark Magician Girl

-Good for you. You figured out how to take an image and desaturate it.

Score: 0/10 for the crappy remake

Third Card:

Magician Girl

-Image appears stretched

-Dark Magician Girl as a Light monster? Nice.

"Winged Kuriboh" + "Dark Magician Girl"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 400 ATK for every "Kuriboh" and "Winged Kuriboh" in either players' Graveyard. You can send this card to the Graveyard to negate any damage dealt to your Life Points the turn this card is Summoned successfully.

Again, a fusion that is weaker than the original monster? -__-

Another ATK gain effect which is almost the exact same as your first one, which was, in turn, almost the exact same as the original DMG effect. Oh boy.

7/10

Okay anyone heard of dark flare knight? You know the fusion of dark magician and flame swordsman whos weeker then the orignal ATK if dark magician yeah look it up. Kizzfan obviously a dark paladin girl would be weaker then a dark paladin, that should be commen sense. As for how a holoing this shouldent be an issue so kindly GTF over it. I made winged dark magician girl light because I thought somthing mixed with a winged monster should be light, im not asking you to comment on the atribute of my card. The ghost rare was just for fun, I never claimed it was original.

Okay anyone heard of dark flare knight? You know the fusion of dark magician and flame swordsman whos weeker then the orignal ATK if dark magician yeah look it up. Kizzfan obviously a dark paladin girl would be weaker then a dark paladin' date=' that should be commen sense. As for how a holoing this shouldent be an issue so kindly GTF over it. I made winged dark magician girl light because I thought somthing mixed with a winged monster should be light, im not asking you to comment on the atribute of my card. The ghost rare was just for fun, I never claimed it was original.

[/quote']Honestly though in my opinion you'd be better off keeping them seperate. Just as most people would rather keep dark flare seperate. So you my dear friend can GTF over it.

Its not about winning I dont wish to argue with you I just didint agree with some of the things you put. IDK I kinda like makeing fusions weaker and giving them a better effect to make up for it. I totally agree that DPG's effect isisnt that great I just didint to go to far away from DMG or DP's orginal effects.

Its not about winning I dont wish to argue with you I just didint agree with some of the things you put. IDK I kinda like makeing fusions weaker and giving them a better effect to make up for it. I totally agree that DPG's effect isisnt that great I just didint to go to far away from DMG or DP's orginal effects.

make it 600 and take out dragons and just make it for spellcasters and i think it would be better since its weaker than dark paladin. Take it into consideration.

Archived