My first Cards!!! Phlower cards =3

TerraKing

First off I cant read the text=\ Second inf is not an atk there is no monsters with inf atk and there will probaly never will be. Third (*note* this one is just me) they have incredibly high atk power (5000 is reserved for fgd) and since I cant read the effects I shall assume they are overpowered until proven otherwise

First off I cant read the text=\ Second inf is not an atk there is no monsters with inf atk and there will probaly never will be. Third (*note* this one is just me) they have incredibly high atk power (5000 is reserved for fgd) and since I cant read the effects I shall assume they are overpowered until proven otherwise

No attack is reserved for a single card. Dragon Master Knight has 5000 as well as a power boost to match. Suck it Five-Headed Dragon.

.....interesting cards, and incredibly difficult to use, so the overpowered thing isn't two bad..........

.....but the Anubis Phlower is a bit too overpowered....because all you need is a single attack against the opponent's attack position monsters to win.......at least put into the effect "When this card is Special Summoned, all of your opponent's monsters are changed to defense position." to give them some sort of chance.....

.....and it seems to me that Phlowers are Gods......just my opinion though...

I can barely read most card effects

Some major OCG errors that i can see (too lazy to fix, sorry)

Pics fit the cards well

INF is not an ATK value

I believe some of them to be overpowered.... (can't read them...)

4.6/10

Post effects and fix OCG

That may change with updates

Archived