One of my Best Cards! {X-L YEAHHHH!!! returns}

BulletMan

This is an old card that I made a while back, but I want to see how people review it now. And I think this one has perfect OCG. I hope.

[spoiler=[b]Dark Spy - Gar'guel[/b]]

darkspydl5.png

[spoiler=[b]Lore;[/b]]

You can Special Summon this card to your opponent's side of the field when they recieve Battle Damage from a monster you control during the damage step. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon or a cards effect. While this card is on the field, each time the controller of this card Summons a monster or activates a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Gar'guel Counter on this card. Lower this cards ATK by 150 x the number of Gar'guel Counters on this card. You must pay 300 Life Points for this card to attack x each Gar'guel Counter on this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks a monster with a higher ATK, negate the damage you would recieve and inflict the same amount of damage to the opponent of this cards controller. Destroy this card during the controllers 3rd Standby Phase. When this card is destroyed, except by its own effect, inflict 300 damage to the controller of this card for every Gar'guel Counter on it.

Art by: Father Wolf

Rate/Discuss.

Archived