King Giga Wolf

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]~Image Credit: Haris~

168497.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters. Each time your opponent Normal Summons a monster(s), Special Summon 1 "Beast Token" (Beast-Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). This token cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster, this card gains ATK equal to that monster's original ATK, until the End Phase.

[/align]

......if you made it yourself, then in what way would it make sense to tribute 3 fiend type monsters when everything else has to do with beast-warrior types?.......

.....it was a direct copy with some editing to the types and attributes.......you get no credit for that......

[Edit] He changed the card and post after I originally saw it with Fiend type for the tributes because I was the first response.......

......Sacred Beast decks are pretty cool' date=' but its difficult to get all three out usually.....I tend to like to use those cards as supports for my main decks....(Hamon is awesome for "You may flip this card face-down" decks......very nice defensive ability)

[/quote']

yeah his ability is cool, but if it's face-dpwn it could be an easy target of ninja grandmaster sasuke

.....Hamon wouldn't be face-down, although the other cards would be........so any cards would have to battle him if Hamon was in defense position.....plus with a few other cards on the field, it could be a very nice control set-up......

(I just realized we are taking over this thread...lol..)

......we stopped posting in here yesterday.....(I stopped when I realized I was accidentally spamming/ ranting)

.....as for the card, its Raviel with a new skin..............................so this card doesn't really deserve any merit considering that this took very little thought to make while others try really hard.........even some others, whose cards aren't all that good, tend not to copy other card's effects and pass them as their own try hard to make their cards (even their remakes are usually stated as such, although some aren't)..........

((.....this is also my last post in this thread unless there is a need for me to respond to someone, so please let this thread at least have a peaceful death as it slowly gets buried beneath the flood of good cards......))

Archived