Just an Idea, Feedback Apreciated

Anacondas1

.....I think it'll be a worthwhile way to go, but here is what I see immediately when it comes to these three cards....

The spell is decent all-round, but it could also be used to instantly gain too much of an advantage (plus you don't specify where they are special summoned from, which causes some problems), such as using its effect to special summon Jinzo 1 turn, the using its effect to special summon any card to tribute summon a spell Cancellor....and by this time you just nullified all spells/ traps including the one used to special summon the monsters......

.....I'd say specify where its special summoned from and set up some sort of additional restriction, such as "If a monster that was special summoned by this effect does not include "Shadowing Light" in its name, discard an additional card from you hand and the top of your deck"......

....the dragon's effect is nice, but the actual attack and defense seem kinda low to me......increase them one by about 500 or so and it'll be a bit more balanced......well, at least increase the attack....

.....the carrier of worlds seems like an awesome card, but I can see so many people mis-using its ability too easily......."I use this card to get a field magic card, and I use this other effect to special summon it to the field on my first turn"......usually effects like these are put onto lower levelled monsters for this reason...........so I'd say lower its attack and defense by about 200 or put a restriction of it being special summoned from the graveyard.....

......good ideas overall........but I can't put any score on them yet since this set can go in any number of directions....if you want any ideas, just pm me.....

......so far it seems like an 8.9/10, but only time will tell.....

The Spell card says that it can only be used to special summon a monster who is "DARK, and it's effect also makes it count as LIGHT", so i don't see a problem of over powered, but i will edit thhat next time i get a chance.

The dragons whole point is that it is there to cause damage, so i didn't want to overpower it, in case it causedto be to powerfull, but i will have a look at that

The Carrier i understand, and i will put a restriction on it.....

THe next group of cards, and updates should be coming hopefully soon :)

Thanks for all the kind words

Anacondas1

UPDATE: Here are the next 3 cards, my computers being giving me trouble, so i haven't been able to update the other cards, but i will soon!

263235e.jpg263235i.jpg

263235r.jpg

Archived