Official Doctor Who Thread

SushiTheLegend

Predictions for season 5 are below. Well, of course these aren't true! But if writers are true-to-form, this could be what we'll get!

501. About Time

207 030410 By Steven Moffat

A darker, edgier season with a much older (1000 years old?) 11th Doctor suffering from his loneliness. Two new assistants (male and female) join him and together they investigate time bleeding and other strange goings on in parks around London. The companions start to develop a relationship with one another.

502. The Dust of Stars

208 100410 by Neil Gaiman

Kylie Minogue is back as Astrid Peth! Somehow she's found a way to merge with an obsolete TARDIS and, being symbiotically linked with it, she's able to trace the Doctor. It's taken her about 100 of his years to do it, apparently. She needs to warn him about an impending disaster from the centre of the galaxy.

503. Scherzo

209 170410 by Rob Shearman

Time continues to splinter throughout the universe and the Doctor and companions fall through a crack into another universe with different rules.

504. Family Reunion

210 240410 by Stephen Greenhorn

Doctor-lite episode. The Doctor's daughter discovers a world shifted out of phase with the rest of the universe. She finds that her symbiotic nucleii allows her access and discovers Time Lords frozen in time. She finds a way of tracing active Tardii but it leads her to discover other problems.

Remember... These speculations are here just for fun! What would you like to see in Season 5?

505. Time of the Zygons

506. Loch Ness Monsters

211 010510 by Helen Raynor

The Zygons have taken control of a black hole in the centre of the galaxy. They have been experimenting with time travel and discover how to grow almost anything in a fraction of the time. In minutes they have a Zygon army, ready to take over the galaxy with the help of a zetronic beam.

506. Fractured Time

507. Merlin

212 150510 by Steven Moffat

People from the Doctor's past return to haunt him. The unstable black hole is causing ruptures in space time, allowing universes to bleed through from alternative realities. There is a real risk of the Doctor being sucked into one permanently.

508. Ice Time

213 290510 by Ben Aaronovitch

The Doctor becomes embroiled in a plot in King Arthur's court in an alternate reality. Unfortunately he is betrayed and trapped in a field of frozen time. Using parallel world jumping technology developed by Torchwood, it's up to the Brigadier and UNIT to rescue him, with the help of a few friends.

509. The Fans of Death

214 050610 By Steven Moffat

People around the world are being found dead in locked rooms, in places no one would ever be able to get to. The only thing suspicious in the room is an electric fan. Unfortunately, after being trapped in an alternate reality for hundreds of years, the Doctor is in no condition to help. He must rely on his friends and UNIT to battle a new and deadly creature that manipulates metal. Freema Agyeman to guest star.

50X The End of Time

2010 Christmas Special

219 251210 By Russell T Davies

At the end of the 2009 Christmas special Matt Smith's 11th Doctor catches a cold and it causes a temporary regeneration. He turns into... a woman!

It's still rumoured that Jennifer Saunders appears as a temporary Doctor either in the Christmas Special or the Children in Need special. Remember what happened in the first Christmas special when the Doctor lost his hand? Well, other things can happen in that period!

Other notes:

Steven Moffat will be the producer for this season and has said that, firstly, Billie Piper will definitely NOT be in any of the seasons. Secondly, he has not discounted River Song from appearing again and that she knows more than one Doctor. Thirdly, he doesn't plan to bring back any old monsters unless there is a really good story, and that goes for cameos, too. And fourthly, season 5 will be much darker.

416 The Waters of Mars

205 211109 by Russell T Davies and Phil Ford.

Ood, Mars, what more could you want? Oh. You want Ice Warriors too? Highly likely!

417 Last Days Suggested title

418 Nostalgia's End Suggested title

206 251209 by Russell T Davies

It's nostalgia-fest time and, even though the final episode of season 4 brought everyone back for what seemed to be the absolute last time, the final 10th Doctor episode is likely to do that again. Confirmed sightings of the Master, Wilf, Donna, Sylvia with confirmed attendances of Rose, Jack, Mickey, et al. Rumoured to feature Brigadier Gordon Alistair Lethbridge Stewart, Sarah Jane Smith, a Dalek, a Cyberman, an Ice Warrior, a Slitheen, a host of other aliens and a trial in a massive vault of aliens from Doctor Who, ala Star Wars. The Shadow Proclamation and the Judoon are also likely to be back along with a number of other characters from episodes the 10th Doctor has been in. Yes, the erstaz Doctor is supposed to be there too, along with Rose's baby!

Other rumours: Will we finally see Rose Tyler, Earth Defender, with her half human partner The Doctor?

This article says that several Hollywood names have been approached but have turned down the offer to play a major villain linking the 2 telemovies. Hugh Grant was recently approached to star as the villain. Julie Gardner confirmed that the first special will be screened during the Easter long weekend. >

I've never watched the original' date=' only the 2005 onwards minus Series 3 which I still need to watch. Also the episode was good, seeing as it had Michelle Ryan in it, however despite my dislike for the boring Cybermen I found the 2008 Christmas Special to be far better than the Planet of the Dead.

[/quote']

Don't bother watching Series 3. Apart from the Weeping Angels and Dalek Sec Human, it was crap.

The monster's I want to return:

ICE WARRIORS

QUARKS

AUTONS

KRILLITANES

THE MASTER (AGAIN)

HAEMOVORES

I've never watched the original' date=' only the 2005 onwards minus Series 3 which I still need to watch. Also the episode was good, seeing as it had Michelle Ryan in it, however despite my dislike for the boring Cybermen I found the 2008 Christmas Special to be far better than the Planet of the Dead.

[/quote']

Don't bother watching Series 3. Apart from the Weeping Angels and Dalek Sec Human, it was crap.

The monster's I want to return:

ICE WARRIORS

QUARKS

AUTONS

KRILLITANES

THE MASTER (AGAIN)

HAEMOVORES

I think the master might return I'm not saying he will,but.

Series 3 was good for the Master. :P I liked some of those ideas Devil and you know I'd gladly take anything from the Doctor's Daughter or River Song' date=' they are both incredibly hot.

[/quote']

The Doctors daughter but not River Song.

Seconded.

If you like making Doctor Who Cards, you might want to help me. This is not advertisement, it is just a cry of help since we are in a Dr Who Thread. Just click thebooster in my sig and whoosh, your at my Thread. Please help me.

Predictions for season 5 are below. Well' date=' of course these aren't true! But if writers are true-to-form, this could be what we'll get!

501. About Time

207 030410 By Steven Moffat

A darker, edgier season with a much older (1000 years old?) 11th Doctor suffering from his loneliness. Two new assistants (male and female) join him and together they investigate time bleeding and other strange goings on in parks around London. The companions start to develop a relationship with one another.

502. The Dust of Stars

208 100410 by Neil Gaiman

Kylie Minogue is back as Astrid Peth! Somehow she's found a way to merge with an obsolete TARDIS and, being symbiotically linked with it, she's able to trace the Doctor. It's taken her about 100 of his years to do it, apparently. She needs to warn him about an impending disaster from the centre of the galaxy.

503. Scherzo

209 170410 by Rob Shearman

Time continues to splinter throughout the universe and the Doctor and companions fall through a crack into another universe with different rules.

504. Family Reunion

210 240410 by Stephen Greenhorn

Doctor-lite episode. The Doctor's daughter discovers a world shifted out of phase with the rest of the universe. She finds that her symbiotic nucleii allows her access and discovers Time Lords frozen in time. She finds a way of tracing active Tardii but it leads her to discover other problems.

Remember... These speculations are here just for fun! What would you like to see in Season 5?

505. Time of the Zygons

506. Loch Ness Monsters

211 010510 by Helen Raynor

The Zygons have taken control of a black hole in the centre of the galaxy. They have been experimenting with time travel and discover how to grow almost anything in a fraction of the time. In minutes they have a Zygon army, ready to take over the galaxy with the help of a zetronic beam.

506. Fractured Time

507. Merlin

212 150510 by Steven Moffat

People from the Doctor's past return to haunt him. The unstable black hole is causing ruptures in space time, allowing universes to bleed through from alternative realities. There is a real risk of the Doctor being sucked into one permanently.

508. Ice Time

213 290510 by Ben Aaronovitch

The Doctor becomes embroiled in a plot in King Arthur's court in an alternate reality. Unfortunately he is betrayed and trapped in a field of frozen time. Using parallel world jumping technology developed by Torchwood, it's up to the Brigadier and UNIT to rescue him, with the help of a few friends.

509. The Fans of Death

214 050610 By Steven Moffat

People around the world are being found dead in locked rooms, in places no one would ever be able to get to. The only thing suspicious in the room is an electric fan. Unfortunately, after being trapped in an alternate reality for hundreds of years, the Doctor is in no condition to help. He must rely on his friends and UNIT to battle a new and deadly creature that manipulates metal. Freema Agyeman to guest star.

50X The End of Time

2010 Christmas Special

219 251210 By Russell T Davies

At the end of the 2009 Christmas special Matt Smith's 11th Doctor catches a cold and it causes a temporary regeneration. He turns into... a woman!

It's still rumoured that Jennifer Saunders appears as a temporary Doctor either in the Christmas Special or the Children in Need special. Remember what happened in the first Christmas special when the Doctor lost his hand? Well, other things can happen in that period!

Other notes:

Steven Moffat will be the producer for this season and has said that, firstly, Billie Piper will definitely NOT be in any of the seasons. Secondly, he has not discounted River Song from appearing again and that she knows more than one Doctor. Thirdly, he doesn't plan to bring back any old monsters unless there is a really good story, and that goes for cameos, too. And fourthly, season 5 will be much darker.[hr']

416 The Waters of Mars

205 211109 by Russell T Davies and Phil Ford.

Ood, Mars, what more could you want? Oh. You want Ice Warriors too? Highly likely!

417 Last Days Suggested title

418 Nostalgia's End Suggested title

206 251209 by Russell T Davies

It's nostalgia-fest time and, even though the final episode of season 4 brought everyone back for what seemed to be the absolute last time, the final 10th Doctor episode is likely to do that again. Confirmed sightings of the Master, Wilf, Donna, Sylvia with confirmed attendances of Rose, Jack, Mickey, et al. Rumoured to feature Brigadier Gordon Alistair Lethbridge Stewart, Sarah Jane Smith, a Dalek, a Cyberman, an Ice Warrior, a Slitheen, a host of other aliens and a trial in a massive vault of aliens from Doctor Who, ala Star Wars. The Shadow Proclamation and the Judoon are also likely to be back along with a number of other characters from episodes the 10th Doctor has been in. Yes, the erstaz Doctor is supposed to be there too, along with Rose's baby!

Other rumours: Will we finally see Rose Tyler, Earth Defender, with her half human partner The Doctor?

This article says that several Hollywood names have been approached but have turned down the offer to play a major villain linking the 2 telemovies. Hugh Grant was recently approached to star as the villain. Julie Gardner confirmed that the first special will be screened during the Easter long weekend. >

i think this is true

You said "Predictions" therefore made up. Stop failing please.

Yeah,I looked it up and I wrote it out therefor it doesn't excactly mean I'm lying its a "Prediction" so we might see them or we wont.

Tin Trooper the Cybermen would win the Ice Warriors are rubbish and I dont like neither of them,the best monster are the Daleks because everytime they show up they have a different objective,but with the Cybermen they have the same intention over and over again.

Archived