A Dinosaur Support Card!

Lenaick Puiseaux

Well after seeing a topic involving dinosaur cards but did not include my most favorite dinosaur of all time the Gastonia! So I decided to make a card for him myself! Unfortunately finding a decent picture of Gastonia is really hard so I ended up taking a screen Shot from the Episode of Jurassic Fight Club when they did Utah Raptor vs Gastonia if I can find a better picture or if someone else does I will update it then!

130918.jpg

Gastonia (Earth)

Level: 8

Dinosaur/Effect

You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Release, or without a Release. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the combined original ATK and DEF of the monsters Released to Summon it. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation.

ATK/0 DEF/0

O_o... What's a "Release?'' is it a monster? If so, it would be more like this: "You can Normal Summoned this card by Tributing 1 "Release" monster you control." But the effect is... weird and difficult to understand. The image is okay, since you got a hard time find it, but the OCG is beated to death on this card.

3.1/10, sorry I just can't understand the effect. Next time, try to inspire yourself with real YGO cards and that in exemple there OCG.

O_o... What's a "Release?'' is it a monster? If so' date=' it would be more like this: "You can Normal Summoned this card by Tributing 1 "Release" monster you control." But the effect is... weird and difficult to understand. The image is okay, since you got a hard time find it, but the OCG is beated to death on this card.

3.1/10, sorry I just can't understand the effect. Next time, try to inspire yourself with real YGO cards and that in exemple there OCG.

[/quote']

Release is the new term for tributing and I did I used the OCG from Fog King, and Total Defense Shogun!

Term Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Release

Fog King: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fog_King

Total Defense Shogun: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Defense_Shogun

Attention NEWBS! Release is in fact, the new term for "Tribute" in the OCG version of Yugioh (Japan...)

OPed....because attacking in ATK or DEF position makes no difference. Now if it said "apply half the ATK of this card", then it would be okay.

Pic is to realistic.....

5/8 = B-

I know the pic is to realistic unfortunately I am unable to find any good pics of gastonia which is why I used this screen shot until I could find a better one. As for why I made it not applying half the attack is because of the way Gastonia's fought they where always on the defense using their tails to attack while protecting their flanks its effect is the same as Total Defense Shogun and the ATK/DEF determination effect came from the fact that Gastonia's used small terrorsaurs that would perch on their backs like an early warning system.

Release sounds stupid. a true duelist would never use the term

Release is the new offical rule book term and their even using it in anime :p Don't like it? Tough.

And I know the pic is to realistic I have stated this in the first post and in multiple others X3 If I find a better pic I will use it. But thanks for commenting.

Archived