▒▓░ Sports Edge ▒▓░

Bush and Thomas are finally coming back? Jesus I guess Thomas' injury was worse than I expected... Cowboys are on a winning streak though... It'll be a good matchup

Miami is a joke

I forget what they say happened to Thomas, but yeah, he's back for the Cowboy's game. If anything, we should be able to pin them by 3rd. Good thing teams can't ragequit. ;D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black and gold triumphed, no thanks to Bush. We were up 17-0 in the second half, and at the second half, they put Bush in. He dropped every one of his f***ing passes, fumbled a recovery, and damn near gave Dallas the game. Thank God they put Ivory and Meachem in. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

@monkey: ya i heard. hedo and vince. former raptors. on the move again. jason and gilbert arenas and marcin gortat AND rashard lewis goin' places. hedo and glibert and dwight an be together once again with jason richardson, while vince carter can feed off of steve nash. but damn, if turk and VC can both come back to the raps, that would b both a chrismas gift and a birthday present. =D

also the sasha and joe smith trade went i heard. damn the lakers are adding a bit too much forwards/centers now. i thnk its a good trade though. considering andrew bynum's karma.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived