My second try : Some water cards

shikadi

my monsters (exodia decks won't like them)

somethingz.png

somethingv.png (sorry for the lack of originality of the picture)

effect:This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand during the Battle Phrase that Droidicus Sea Hydra is removed from the field. All cards drawn outside the Draw Phrase are discarded. put 1 counter on this card for every discarded card because of this effect (max 5). Raise this card atk and def by 200 for every Counter. You can tribute this card with 5 counters on it to special summon one "Droidicus Empire Sealord"from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

somethinge.png

effect:This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of Droidicus Sea Lord or its own effect. If this card was Properly summoned by Droidicus Sea Lord you and this card is in your graveyard, you can pay 1000 Lp to special summon it to the field.This card Original attack is the same as your current Lp .This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and trap cards. All cards drawn outside the Draw Phrase are discarded. put 1 counter on this card for every discarded card because of this effect (max 10). Raise this card atk and def by 200 for every Counter. If this card would be destroyed, You can remove one Counter and it is not destroyed.

(this effect is long :shock: )

my spell cards

somethingu.png

somethingo.png

somethingzyy.png

my trap card

somethingw.png

How can you add (click to view) things (i don't know how i must call it or how to input it)

Archived