YCM G3 - A GFX Tourny

Lemniscate

[align=center]YCM | G3

"Great GFX Gauntlet"

Welcome to YCM G3, quite possibly the largest tournament ever to be held on YCM. In this tournament, anyone can enter with either a Booster or a Sig. There will be multiple rounds, administered by judges, with special prizes available for the winner.

---------------------Explanation---------------------

In this tournament, members enter through spot reservation for either the Booster and Sig group. They are added to a list of members entered for each round. In each round, there is a theme that members are required to make something for. After the posting of the theme, entrants are given 5 days to get their entry in, but this time can be extended through request. (Note: Extension is at choice of judging panel, and may not be accepted)

Once the entries are in, they are judged by the judging panel and 1/4 of the entrants are removed from the tournament. The next round then starts, and a new theme is begun.

This will continue until 2-3 people are left in their category, and then after one more round, this time freestyle, a winner will be chosen.

---------------------Prizes---------------------

Of course, what would a tournament be without prizes?

1st place: +3 reps, large point amount, Special Button

2nd place: +2 reps, average point amount, Special Button

3rd place: +1 rep, smaller point amount, Special Button

Now, the reason that there is no set point prize amount, is that the reward for that is chosen through the amount of points available to be paid by the judging panel.

In order to make the prize higher, members can donate to the point pool, and make the pay-off higher.

So that you don't think we are trying to steal your points, here are some safe-guards.

• Donation amount will be kept in a tally here.

• Donations can be refunded by request

• The judge being donated to is not allowed to buy anything until the contest is over.

If you believe that your points are being misused, please contact either me, or a mod, and the infringing judge will be dealt with.

There is also another way we are raising points for prizes. You can purchase an ad, to be placed in my signature, for a thread you have made within the site. The link will also be added to this thread, and should help get you publicity for your venture.

The price for an ad is 100 points in this thread, and another 500 for in my sig. To take out an ad, simply fill out the form below.

Ad Form

Thread Name:

Thread Link:

Sigged (extra 500 points):

Pm me the form.

Enjoy this wonderful service.

---------------------Judging Panel---------------------

The judging panel runs the tournament. In order to join, apply here and your application will be considered.

Sig Judges

• Taiga Yamashita

• raiN

• -.-

• ~JG~

Booster Judges

Cove

We are in need of more judges, apply for a chance to be here.

Max 4 judges in each category.

---------------------Entrants---------------------

Here a list of entrants will be kept to insure a clear competition.

Sig:

haris

Teen Gohan

Problematica

.:BleshB:.

Seta Sojiro

Cyber Altair

Frlf

Booster:

.:Cloud Strife:.

---------------------Sponsors---------------------

To see more about this section, read the Prizes area above.

Sponsors will be added as ads are bought.

( T e a m G F X )

Enjoy!

[/align]

Oh right, will fix. Very tired.

Also, Cloud added.

Sponsorships now available.

YCMembers may pay 100 points to have a thread of theirs advertised in the first post of this thread, and another 500 for it in my signature.

All points from this will go towards the prize money.

I'm debating whether to enter as judge or competitor... I'll get owned if I enter sigs... And boosters are boring... So can I be another judge for sigs? Just remember to send a PM reminder when I have to judge, my memory is ****.

IMO' date=' we now have enough judges. =P

On a side note: Polar has entered the fray.[b'] Now you all are screwed. =P (Except for Haris. He might have a SLIM chance against Prob)[/b]

Maybe not D:

You never know what will happen =]

Well, I haven't been making sigs for awhile and am pretty out of practice, so there's a pretty good chance I'll lose unless I can get my creative juices flowing.

And now Cyber is in it and he's always been more creative than me.

Archived