Set Sneak Preview - 3 Cards!

EliminateHRN

Hello, welcome to a sneak preview of my new set that should be released in a few days.

The set is based on an archtype, "Memory Guardians". Memory Guardians effects are sorta like the Six Samurai's, but they don't really swarm or anything. They keep monsters on your side of the field for when they are destroyed, this way you can stall until you can unleash the really powerful Memory Guardians. But they also have extra effects as well, but that's their main effect (keeping monsters on the field). Also, their used by the main character of my new fan-fic, Amber Fox (yes, the main character is a girl).

Here are the cards:

[spoiler=Card #1 - Memory Guardian - Shining Angel]

[align=center]Image Credit - Haris

38821.jpg

[spoiler=Lore/Effect]

When this card is Summoned, add 1 LIGHT "Memory Guardian" monster to your hand from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Memory Guardian" monster from your Deck or Graveyard (except a "Memory Guardian - Shining Angel").[/align]

[spoiler=Card #2 - The Guardian's Stop]

[align=center]Image Credit - Haris

38821a.jpg

[spoiler=Lore/Effect]

Only activate this card if your opponent Special Summons a monster. By Tributing 1 face-up "Memory Guardian" monster on your side of the field, negate the Special Summon. During the End Phase this card was activated, increase your opponent's Life Points by 600.[/align]

[spoiler=Finally, Card #3 - Memory Guardian - Xenia]

[align=center]Image Credit - found on PhotoBucket

38821e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore/Effect]

When this card is Special Summoned by an effect of a "Memory Guardian" monster, increase your Life Points by 500. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card in your hand, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Memory Guardian" monster with 2000 ATK or less from your Deck (except a "Memory Guardian - Xenia").[/align]

That's all. Tell me if any is under/overpowered. So that's all for now.

Archived