~Icy's gonna have a Challenge. =D~

Synchronized

Alright, this card brings back a few memories for me. In December of 2007, I decided to quit Card Making. I was one of the best Card Makers at the time, and I decided to go out remembered. So I made my final card.

That card can be found here.

Now, in what is going to be my biggest Card Making Challenge yet, I'll be facing IcyBlue in a 1vs.1 Contest. That contest will begin Friday, so I'll be making a few Preview Cards for that contest, which I plan to win.

This card is meant to be a futuristic, as the name implies, version of the best card I've ever made.

[align=center]InfernalDragon-FuturisticTwilight.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 1 "Infernal Dragon - Futuristic Twilight". When this card is Special Summoned, it gains 100 ATK for each "Infernal Dragon - Furturistic Twilight" in your Graveyard. By removing from play 1 or more "Infernal Dragon - Futuristic Twilight" in your Graveyard, you can draw 1 card for each "Infernal Dragon - Futuristic Twilight" removed by this effect.[/align]

It's nice, I like it. Perhaps if this was a level 8 monster, it would be slightly more playable (dumping them via Trade-In), but what do I know?

I like the fact that it gives Dragons a beatstick with a nice effect. This also makes good fodder for Dragon's Mirror. It's DARK, so it's allureable, and the art, (I think) fits it quite nicely.

I believe it's balanced, and overall, put together in an awesome way.

10/10

~Kenpachi

Yay! Hand Mill and 100atk beatsticks.

I'm scared :cry:

You miss the Draw Power part.

Plus, it becomes converts other copies of itself into ATK and Draw Power.

Er, well....hmmm........

So it's basically a 1900-2000 ATK beatstick if special summoned or an 1800 ATK beatstick if normal summoned that lets you definitely draw 1 card right away and possibly 1 more at some later point in the duel. Hos does that count as "draw power"? Sure, you're drawing one or two cards, but it's nowhere near a stable or repeatable draw engine since you'd have to un-remove them from play to be able to draw again.

Interesting idea, but just not practical as a draw engine.

Er' date=' well....hmmm........

So it's basically a 1900-2000 ATK beatstick if special summoned or an 1800 ATK beatstick if normal summoned that lets you definitely draw 1 card right away and possibly 1 more at some later point in the duel. Hos does that count as "draw power"? Sure, you're drawing one or two cards, but it's nowhere near a stable or repeatable draw engine since you'd have to un-remove them from play to be able to draw again.

Interesting idea, but just not practical as a draw engine.

[/quote']

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burial_from_a_Different_Dimension

What was that about it not being a Draw Engine? ;D

You're totally gonna destroy Icy in that contest!

Yeah' date=' I know. Thanks.

Could you possibly give me your opinion of the card?

[/quote']did I say that?

Yeah. I quoted your post.

7.1/10

4 level Tuner isn't really that useful. It's also rare that you're going to have 2 Infernal Dragons in your hand. You have to focus on playability a bit more.

"This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 1 "Infernal Dragon - Futuristic Twilight" from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, it gains 100 ATK for each "Infernal Dragon - Furturistic Twilight" in your Graveyard. By removing from play 1 "Infernal Dragon - Futuristic Twilight" in your Graveyard, you can draw 1 card."

Effect is rather situational, and the max you can squeeze out of it is 2 cards and a 2000 ATK beatstick. Meh.

Also, once enough people point out it's flaws, are you planning on claiming this isn't a card you would enter in a contest? That worked oh so well in the archer thread.............

Oh, and I think we figured out that you're claiming to be one of the best card makers after the 2nd time you said it >_>

Oh' date=' and I think we figured out that you're claiming to be one of the best card makers after the 2nd time you said it >_>

[/quote']

...?

I posted this thread first. -_-

Where do you get the 2 cards from? First of all, it's a Tuner, second of all, with Burial(s) you can draw an extra 6 cards.

Archived