Lemar Master Of Time Set (Update: 1 new synchro)

SentienceLIFE

Hi, me again with another new set of cards, but i decided to try making counter based cards, i'll explain the basics of it now.

Lemar master of time, or time warrior, (Two different cards) each gain one counter per card they destroy. These counters are then used to activate different spell and trap cards involving time, like pause time, (Negate all battle damage) and fast forward time (pick a monster, it goes attacks twice.)These counters also increase there ATK and DEF by 100 each, or 400 each in the case of Time Reaper, but he can only count counters already used, or that are equipped to another card. I'll stop jabbering now and get to the cards :p

warriorsoftimepack.png

266637g.jpglemarfix.png

266637b.jpg266637.jpg

266637l.jpg266637o.jpg

266637p.jpg266637.jpg

266637i.jpg266637m.jpg

266637.jpg266637.jpg

266637.jpg266637.jpg

266637.jpg266637.jpg

266637u.jpg266637k.jpg

266637.jpg266637.jpg

266637.jpg266637.jpg

266637.jpg266637z.jpg

266637c.jpg266637a.jpg

266637.jpg

(By the way i made the images for the cards Pause and Fast-forward, which is probably why they look suckish compared to the rest :P)

Anyway, feeback please.

(I did not make any of the images in these cards accept for 'Fast Forward' and 'Time Pause')

the first equip card is overpowered......at least limit it by using the counters on the card your going to equip it to........actually that would be good for all of the cards, except the Reaper...

.....and here is how I think the Reaper card should be worded.....

"Every time a "Time Token" is used as the cost of an effect, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 400 for each "Time Token" used."

......someone else could probably do better though.......

...its a nice concept.....I can't wait to see how the series turns out...

I think i know a simple way of making it less OP'd with the infinite power card' date=' just say it can only be used once per duel.

[/quote'] ....which still doesn't prevent the one hit KO......and it means that all he needs are six of those counters on the field, and it doesn't seem like it takes much to get these counters........its way to easy to use.....

I used lemar's picture in my last card but about 18 people read the thread, 4 of those were me refreshing the page. But originally the image was used for a time card, i just expanded on it, other than that i have not seen it used anywhere else, care to provide a link?

I know the OCG's off i really need to work on that, but all i can do is read other peoples cards and try and learn from my mistakes.

Added 3 new cards: All of them based around "The End of Time" field spell.

These 3 cards plus Lemar make a pretty vicious combo:

Jakar means your opponent cant summon any good monsters to get rid of lemar, Regarn makes them very open to life point damage and lemar can then get lots of "Time Tokens" off of them. Then Ghoul also makes sure they can't use a spell card to discard something from there hand and use monster reborn, also febar is an incredibly good backup if Lemar is destroyed, you can just sacrafice it and bring Lemar back to the field.

Archived