Can you read?

LiAM

[align=center]Mwaha, now you have to read the effect, correct any OCG errors you find... if you can be bothered xD.

131963.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Dragon-Type monster, a monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK. If you control 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters, this card is destroyed. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defence Position. A monster Special Summoned by this effect has its ATK and DEF halved. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed by card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck, a monster Special Summoned in this way has is treated as a Normal monster and has its effects negated. This card is destroyed when targeted by the effects of Spell Cards.[/align]

OCG fix:

This card can only be equipped to a Dragon-Type monster. A monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK. If you control 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters, this card is sent to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defence Position. A monster Special Summoned by this effect has its ATK and DEF halved. When the Special Summoned monster is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your Deck. A monster Special Summoned in this way has is treated as a Normal monster and has its effects negated. This card is destroyed when it is targeted by the effects of Spell Cards.

At least, I think. 9/10.

for a second then i thought it was a n00b getting anoyed that nowone was posting comments because of the title.

Anyways to the card, i didnt see any major OCG errors. The pic looks a tiny bit blurry but i think thats just me. Another good card Marvel, 9/10

@Tintrooper: its meant to have the apostarphe, it belongs to the dragons. therefore, its the dragons'.

@Kotaro: Im on a n00b quest, thats why i did it xD. Also, its an insult, so you feel you have to defend yourself, making you more likely to look.

and thanks for all this feedback xD

@Benteny: yes, all extra deck monster are synchros and fusions.

Legendary Sword of the Dragons

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Dragon-type monster. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 500. If you control 2 or more Dragon-type monsters, this card is destroyed. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell Card, it is destroyed. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position. The Summoned monster's ATK/DEF are halved. If the Summoned monster is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-type monster from your Deck. The Summoned monster's effect is negated, and it is treated as a Normal Monster.

Overkill with this Equip Spell card! O_O!!!

I like how the way this card allows you to Special Summon Dragon-Type monsters from your Extra Deck because most of the monsters in an extra deck are usually Fusion or Synchro monsters which are powerful!

In a way this card is a little overpowered, you should put a cost in the card's effect to equip onto a monster, and it'll be balanced.

10/10, awesome!

Archived