I'm Posting Something. And it's a Pretty Cool Guy. ;D

~ P O L A R I S ~

[align=center]2hxy4oj.png

When your opponent Summons a Tuner, you can discard cards equal to the Level of that Tuner to Special Summon this card from your hand and destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of cards you discarded. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can return that monster to the owner's hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined Levels of all monsters you control, except "Ferocity Incarnate - Felix" x 300. When this card is destroyed while you control more cards than your opponent, your opponent can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT monster from their Deck whose Level is equal to the difference between the number of cards you control and the number of cards your opponent controls. [/align]

Trivia: This is the first Blood Rare card ever. That's why it's red. K? This is also dedicated in part to FelixtheCat, since he gave me a rep. Good man.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Thomas Gianni, used on a Magic the Gathering card. I use pics from MtG now. =)

tf29_regitsthes.jpg

"When your opponent Summons a Tuner, you can discard any number of cards up to the Level of that Tuner to Special Summon this card from your ---? Don't you mean Deck? and destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of cards you discarded. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can return that monster to the owner's hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined Levels of all monsters you control, except "Ferocity Incarnate - Felix" x 300. When this card is destroyed by battle and you control more cards than your opponent, your opponent can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT monster from their Deck whose Level is equal to the difference between the number of cards you control and the number of cards your opponent controls."

Amazing card, the best I've seen in weeks.

9.3/10

"When your opponent Summons a Tuner' date=' you can discard any number of cards up to the Level of that Tuner to Special Summon this card from your [b']---? Don't you mean Deck?[/b] and destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of cards you discarded. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can return that monster to the owner's hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined Levels of all monsters you control, except "Ferocity Incarnate - Felix" x 300. When this card is destroyed by battle and you control more cards than your opponent, your opponent can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT monster from their Deck whose Level is equal to the difference between the number of cards you control and the number of cards your opponent controls."

Amazing card, the best I've seen in weeks.

9.3/10

Thanks for the feedback, fixed the OCG, little rusty and made some blunders thar. Oh, and I meant hand, from Deck would be a little...grand. ;P

Thanks a million for the help.

Well no tips but the bit at the front seems strange. It says "you can discard any number of cards up to the Level of that Tuner". Surely it should mean that "you can discard cards equal to the Level of that Tuner", no? If it didn't you get away with throwing away no cards and still summon it. (Maybe I'm just reading it wrong)

One thing to change would be the "your opponent can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT monster from their Deck". Just make it so that it activate when it's destroyed generaly. Other than that I love the thing.

Well when you are talking about a subtype >_> you forgot to add "monster" after it. Well it is a sweet card' date=' though.

[/quote']

That doesn't apply for Tuners. ;D

Well no tips but the bit at the front seems strange. It says "you can discard any number of cards up to the Level of that Tuner". Surely it should mean that "you can discard cards equal to the Level of that Tuner"' date=' no? If it didn't you get away with throwing away no cards and still summon it. (Maybe I'm just reading it wrong)

One thing to change would be the "your opponent can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT monster from their Deck". Just make it so that it activate when it's destroyed generaly. Other than that I love the thing.

[/quote']

Good point. I'll fix that up, not discarding anything wasn't intended to be possible. =/

I'll also fix the "non-LIGHT monster" effect so it triggers on any destruction, not just by battle.

Thanks for the advice. ;)

Archived