New Card!! Please rate and give feedback.

A Pirate

Please tell me your opinion of this card. I tried to make it powerful but not too powerful. If you find something wrong with the card please tell me what it is so i can learn from it and in turn make better cards in the future.

268411y.jpg

Image credit goes to google images

Pay 3000 Life Points to activate this card.The equiped monster gains 200 ATK and if the equiped monster attacks your opponents Life Points Direcly Destroy each card on the field and inflict 500 points damage to you opponents Life Points.

OCG corretion nice card your good for your level.

No. It's very OPed.

Life points are not as valuable as you see them to be.

You can easily abuse this card.

And its "Pay 3000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 200. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly, destroy all cards on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

Though it would be better if it was

"Pay 2000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 300. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly, destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

Nice pic however.

4/10

No. It's very OPed.

And its "Pay 3000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 200. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly' date=' destroy all cards on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

"Pay 2000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 300. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly, destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

Nice pic however.

4/10

[/quote']

Your right it probably is very OP if i think about it. but i guess thats my fault, my background lies in mtg where life points are very important. I really like the version you suggested but the idea behind this card is a sword that destroys worlds in a single stroke. thats why im going to keep the destroy everything part of it (no offense). If you could maybe suggest a bigger draw back id be very grateful.

No. It's very OPed.

And its "Pay 3000 Life Points. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 200. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly' date=' destroy all cards on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent."

Nice pic however.

4/10

[/quote']

Your right it probably is very OP if i think about it. but i guess thats my fault, my background lies in mtg where life points are very important. I really like the version you suggested but the idea behind this card is a sword that destroys worlds in a single stroke. thats why im going to keep the destroy everything part of it (no offense). If you could maybe suggest a bigger draw back id be very grateful.

Discard a Level 5 or higher monster each time the equipped monster attacks.

Archived