My Last Card. PERIOD.

Dad

93915.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Card Lore[/b]]If this card is in your Graveyard, remove it from play. During your next Standby Phase, if this card is removed from play, you can return it to your Graveyard, or you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it to your field. If this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this face-up card from play during the End Phase. If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Warrior-Type Synchro monster, it is removed from play during the End Phase, and cannot be Special Summoned by it's effect , nor can it be returned to the Graveyard (if this card is removed from play this way, you can add 1 level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Void Warrior").

Hate/Criticize/Destroy

~Kenpachi

PIC IS AWSOME nice effect but why no more?

I grow tired of being asked to enter contests, and having any cards I create tossed to the side. So, I thought I'd create one of my own satisfaction, and have it truly signed as my last works. Simple as that.

Sounds like the title of an attention whore in my opinion.

First, I'll go fixing

"When this card is sent to your Graveyard, remove it from play. During your next Standby Phase of the turn this card was removed from play by this effect, you can send it to your Graveyard or pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this face-up card from play during the End Phase. When this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of a Warrior-Type monster, this card cannot be removed from play until the End Phase. Then, you can add 1 level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Void Warrior"."

Me likey a little. 7.8/10

Contests are bull**** anyways. But really, it seems little more than an option for someone out of ideas.

I just left for about a week after entering 2~3 contests and having one suddenly drop out of nowhere after posting what I think was my best work to date. Ah well.

This card is odd because it likes to move around so much. Being in the Graveyard immediately causes it to be removed from play, yet it has a clause that gives you the option of either Special Summoning it, or putting it in the Graveyard, which would.. triggers its self-removing effect.

So really the only ideal thing to do with this is:

1. Level 4 monster + this = Level 8 Synchro

2. Pay 1000, Special Summon to field.

3. Level 4 monster + this = Level 8 Synchro

4. Make sure Synchro monster isn't Warrior-type.

5. Repeat steps 2~4 as available.

6. Gogogo Synchro Rush.

Sure.

6/10

Guest JoshIcy

Lol @ Skyson... He nailed it.

But Contests to people like me (I don't know if you saw my last 1 vs 1, actually mean a lot).

So not so much Bs...

The only contests that aren't bull**** are the ones that are run by competent people.

A few people seem to fall short in that category. 1 on 1s are not contests, either. There really should be a seperate thread for that crap, it's just ego-flaunting with attached prizes. An actual contest is so much different that they don't belong together. >_>

Sounds like the title of an attention whore in my opinion.

First' date=' I'll go fixing

"When this card is sent to your Graveyard, remove it from play. During your next Standby Phase of the turn this card was removed from play by this effect, you can send it to your Graveyard or pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this face-up card from play during the End Phase. When this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of a Warrior-Type monster, this card cannot be removed from play until the End Phase. Then, you can add 1 level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Void Warrior"."

Me likey a little. 7.8/10

[/quote']

NO. I screwed it up, and so did you. I'll edit the card lore so you can figure it out.

Well................................................................

Ok, that's enough periods :P

I say, this is a very mobile card, but not necessarily in a good way. It flings itself between this world and the next seemingly randomly (graveyard and removed from play), and apparently hates those akin to it enough that it flings itself to the other world and remains there untouchable when it helps summon one (removing itself from play for summoning a warrior synchro). Also, you encapsulate part of his soul within the confines of rounded braces (parenthesis in effects are a no-no except in a very few specific cases). Also, his effigy is marred by shadows at its peak and base (the black lines on top and bottom of the pic detract from the overall presence of the pic).

I honestly dunno why anyone would use the effect that removes him from play while he's face-up on the field, it's just a waste of LP. Also, warrior who doesn't play nice with other warriors would mean you'd have to stick this guy in a non-warrior synchro deck, which lessens his usefulness.

Overall, it's awfully mehish...sorry =/

Well................................................................

Ok' date=' that's enough periods :P

I say, this is a very mobile card, but not necessarily in a good way. It flings itself between this world and the next seemingly randomly (graveyard and removed from play), and apparently hates those akin to it enough that it flings itself to the other world and remains there untouchable when it helps summon one (removing itself from play for summoning a warrior synchro). Also, you encapsulate part of his soul within the confines of rounded braces (parenthesis in effects are a no-no except in a very few specific cases). Also, his effigy is marred by shadows at its peak and base (the black lines on top and bottom of the pic detract from the overall presence of the pic).

I honestly dunno why anyone would use the effect that removes him from play while he's face-up on the field, it's just a waste of LP. Also, warrior who doesn't play nice with other warriors would mean you'd have to stick this guy in a non-warrior synchro deck, which lessens his usefulness.

Overall, it's awfully mehish...sorry =/

[/quote']

Quite understandable. I made him, in all honesty, because I have a lust and love for Macro decks. He would be highly abusive there I think. But I appreciate your honest opinion in my last works.

~Kenpachi

Archived