My first ever trap!!!!

A Pirate

Hmm...Ok I Guess.

Now To the OCG.

DEF mode = Defense Mode

Hmmm...I'm sure the end line has something wrong but I can't just pull it out.

Good Card

8/10

Yea i dont think the end line is quite right either but i just cant seem to put my finger on what its meant to be.

Some OCG errors but i like the idea. It's like combining 2 existing cards in yugioh:)

thanks. i know theres a few OCG errors(and yet i have no clue what OCG means lol) but i have no idea what they are. rekon you could tell me what they are instead of just telling me they exist (no offense intended)

If all monsters are changed to Defense Position and they cannot be changed (not even by a card effect) until his/her next turn, then it is likely not necessary to add: "Immediately end the Battle Phase".

Also should include a more specific activation requirement, such as: "You can only only activate this card when your oponent declares an atack while you control only face-up Defense Position monsters." example.>

As for the rest of the OCG: "Change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. The battle positions of monsters your opponent controls cannot be charged for the rest of the turn."

If all monsters are changed to Defense Position and they cannot be changed (not even by a card effect) until his/her next turn' date=' then it is likely not necessary to add: "Immediately end the Battle Phase".

Also should include a more specific activation requirement, such as: "You can only only activate this card when your oponent declares an atack while you control only face-up Defense Position monsters." example.>

As for the rest of the OCG: "Change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. The battle positions of monsters your opponent controls cannot be charged for the rest of the turn."

[/quote']

I added the whole end the battle phase thing so that it prevents the opponent summoning other monsters and attacking with them. ive added a more specific activation requirement to balance the card out some more.

Hmm...Ok I Guess.

Now To the OCG.

DEF mode = Defense Mode

Hmmm...I'm sure the end line has something wrong but I can't just pull it out.

Good Card

8/10

Yea i dont think the end line is quite right either but i just cant seem to put my finger on what its meant to be.

same with me. maybe the last sentence is too short

Archived