My Flame Speller (GEMINI CARD)

Womi

This is my first Gemini-card:

72394.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster on your field to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field.

[spoiler=credits]

The pic is from deviantArt, the artist is mentioned as the circulation.

Thanks to SaTuRnPaLaDiN.

Quite nice' date=' I was afraid I would see an overpowered freak again ( I hate overpowered cards), 9/10 (you could find a bit better image but pretty good)

[/quote']

Why Would You H8 Op'd Cardz?! I mean you could pwn every deck in the world MWHAA!!

as for the card, intresting for a 1st attempt gemini maybe you should make it a spellcaster instead i could find you a better pic :P

Quite nice' date=' I was afraid I would see an overpowered freak again ( I hate overpowered cards), 9/10 (you could find a bit better image but pretty good)

[/quote']

Why Would You H8 Op'd Cardz?! I mean you could pwn every deck in the world MWHAA!!

as for the card, intresting for a 1st attempt gemini maybe you should make it a spellcaster instead i could find you a better pic :P

Thats exactly why to hate OP cards -_-

nice card 8/10 :)

Archived