Alternate Win Condition Cards

Hexanort

129512.jpg

[spoiler=lore]Each time your opponent activate a Spell Cards place 1 Death Counter on this card. Each time you activate a Spell Cards, pay Life Points equal than number of Death Counter on this card times 100. If the number of Death Counter on this card is 13 or more, you can Remove all Death Counter on this card and toss a coin. If the result are Head, you win the Duel. If the result are tail, inflict damage to your Life Points equal than number of Death Counter removed from this card x100.

129512v.jpg

[spoiler=lore]You can only activate this card if the number of card(s) on your Deck is 20 or less.Draw 1 card from your Deck, if the card you Draw is a Spell or Trap Cards, send the card you Draw to Graveyard. If the card you Draw is a monster card, roll 2 six-sided die, if the result of the die is equal than Number of Level of the monster you Draw or 12, you win the duel. If not, randomly Discard 2 card from your hand.

credit in circulation, please rate.....

OCG~for the first card...

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, place 1 Death Counter (I don't remember it being a 'Death Counter'/"Death Counter" or not. Try searching anywhere) on this card. Each time you activate a Spell Card, pay Life Points equal to the number of Death Counter(s) on this card times 100. If the number of Death Counter on this card is 13 or more, you can Remove all Death Counter on this card and toss a coin. If the result is Head, you win the Duel. If the result is Tail, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of Death Counter removed from this card x100.

8/10 ~ for the first card

You can only activate this card if the number of card(s) in your Deck is 20 or less. Draw 1 card from your Deck, if it is a Spell/Trap Card, send it to the Graveyard. If the card you Draw is a monster card, roll 2 six-sided die, if the result is equal to the Level of the monster you Draw or 12, you win the duel. If not, randomly discard 2 cards from your hand.

I think this effect is too overpowered...

make it 10 cards?

If I made any mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm sleepy...

And these are just my opinions.

OCG~for the first card...

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card' date=' place 1 Death Counter (I don't remember it being a 'Death Counter'/"Death Counter" or not. Try searching anywhere) on this card. Each time you activate a Spell Card, pay Life Points equal [b']to the[/b] number of Death Counter(s) on this card x100. If the number of Death Counter on this card is 13 or more, you can remove all Death Counter on this card and toss a coin. If the result is Head, you win the Duel. If the result is Tail, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the number of Death Counter removed from this card x100.

8/10 ~ for the first card

You can only activate this card if the number of card(s) in your Deck is 20 or less. Draw 1 card from your Deck, if it is a Spell or Trap Card, send it to the Graveyard[/b]. If the card you draw is a monster card, roll 2 six-sided die, if the result is equal to the Level of the monster you draw or 12, you win the duel. If not, randomly discard 2 cards from your hand.

I think this effect is too overpowered...

make it 10 cards?

If I made any mistakes, I'm sorry. I'm sleepy...

And these are just my opinions.

~Fixed, 7/10.

Archived