|\/\/\/\/| Legend Killer Effect Monsters So Far |\/\/\/\/| *Fusion Added*

Tormented

Youd Would Use Thesse In Any Duel Right!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Youd Would Use Thesse In Any Duel Right!?

• Only Tag Duels :!:
    • Only Single Duels:!:
    • Everything:!:
    • Never Tag Duels:!:
    • Never Single Duels:!:

Ok If I Dont Give Image Credit For Some Cards the reason being is because i had to edit them to make sure they'd work :P

So Yeah

• Legend Killer - Clueless
  • Legend Killer - Topaz
  • Legend Killer - Weeping Witch
  • Legend Killer - Destiny
  • Legend Killer - Metallic Angel
  • Legend Killer - Skill Master Of The Blade
  • Legend Killer - Midnight Terror
  • Fusion: Legend Killer - Metallic Blademaster

229168upb.jpg229168f.jpg229168q.jpg229168h.jpg229168hkx.jpg229168.jpg229168w.jpg229168.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]

Legend Killer - Clueless Effect: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this face-up Attack Position monster is selected as an attack target, change it to Defense Position. When this card is targeted by the effect of a card controlled by your opponent, when resolving the effect, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 3, negate the effect and destroy the opponent's card. The Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved.

Legend Killer - Destiny Effect: The DEF of this card are each equal to the number of removed from play LIGHT monsters x 300. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return all removed from play LIGHT monsters to their owners' Graveyards. When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, Special Summon 1 "Legend Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1500). This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

Legend Killer - Metallic Angel Effect: When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, select 2 cards from your opponent's Graveyard, add them to your opponent's Deck and the Deck is then shuffled.

Legend Killer - Midnight Terror Effect: When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, roll a six-sided die. You can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to the number rolled. (If the result is 6, you can Special Summon a Level 6 or higher monster.)

Legend Killer - Skill Master Of The Blade Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster will be unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards controlled by your opponent. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. if the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Legend Killer - Topaz Effect: As long as this card remains on the field, during each Standby Phase increase the ATK of 1 Archfiend monster by 1000 points until the End Phase.When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard from the field, you can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 monster with ''Legend Killer'' in their name.

Legend Killer - Weeping Witch Effect: If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, this card's effect is activated. As long as this card is in the Graveyard, your opponent discards 1 card randomly from his/her hand at the end of his/her Battle Phase. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

Legend Killer - Metallic Blademaster Effect: ''Legend Killer - Metallic Angel'' + ''Legend Killer - Skill Master Of The Blade''

Any damage to the controller of this card from battle involving this monster becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of a battle, Special Summon 1 Robot-Type monster from your hand or Deck. When this card battles another monster, during damage calculation increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the opponent's monster. During the End Phase after this card was involved in battle, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=The Image Credit]All On Photobucket....

Legend Killer - Metallic Blademaster: http://th02.deviantart.com/images/300W/i/2002/33/1/a/Silicon_Swordsman.jpg

Links I Can give: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/_blackrose/Darkwarrior.jpg http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/dragonreno/dragon-7.jpg http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee292/tsunami201/406-1.jpg http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Serenade_2009/greenWarrior.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Review]

1st card- Pretty much balanced, but the halved part at the end makes it a little UP'ed in my point of view.

2nd- Pretty much balanced, maybe just a little UP'ed, but still great card.

3rd- Leaning on broken, but not. Maybe slightly OP'ed, but it's second effect balances it out pretty much.

4th- Perfect. I find absolutely nothing wrong with this one.

5th- I think Skilled master of the blade would sound better, but that is just my opinion. :D Really good card, but you're gonna have to make it union.

6th- Great for an archfiend deck! ^_^

7th- A little OP'ed since you can't Special Summon it from the Graveyard, and it might be kind of hard to remove it from play. ;)

[spoiler=OCG]

1st- During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this face-up Attack Position monster is selected as an attack target, it is changed to Defense Position. When this card is targeted by Card Effect controlled by your opponent, roll a six-sided die. If the result is 3, negate the effect and destroy it. Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved.

2nd- This card gains DEF equal to the number of LIGHT monsters that have been removed from play, x 300. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return all removed from play LIGHT monsters to their respective owners' Graveyard(s). When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, Special Summon 1 "Legend Token" (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1500). This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

3rd- When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, select 2 cards from your opponent's Graveyard and add them to your opponent's Deck. Their deck is then shuffled.

4th- When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, roll a six-sided die. You can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to the number rolled. (If the result is 6, you can Special Summon a Level 6 or higher monster.)

5th- Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. A monster equipped with this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards controlled by your opponent. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. if the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

6th- As long as this card remains on the field, during each Standby Phase increase the ATK of 1 "Archfiend" monster by 1000 points until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 monster with "Legend Killer" in it's name.

7th- As long as this card is in the Graveyard, if this card was destroyed by battle, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from his/her hand at the end of his/her Battle Phase. This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

Archived