Death By Scarecrow set: unfinsished

Navras

i thoughts to me self one day "Hey, why are there no scarecrow cards? scarecrows are cool." so i made them myself. here they are. if there are any mistakes, tell me and i'll fix them. these are just the monsters, by the way. i've not made any spells yet, but i will. oh, and i realize that some of the pictures are crappy. i got what i could.

untitled-3.jpguntitled1-1.jpg

untitled10.jpguntitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpguntitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpguntitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpguntitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

RATTLEBLAZE SCARECROW'S EFFECT: When this card is special summoned, its attack becomes 3000 and its defence becomes 1000. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, it is special summoned back to the feild. You can only use this affect three times per game. When this card destroys one of your oponents monsters as a result of battle, take a monster from your oponets graveyard and put it on your side of the field.

oh well, i knew some one would see that it was from magic, but still. i could not find any scarecrow pictures, or at least good ones, anywhere. so i went with thte best ones that i knew. oh well, i knew i had OCG errors. any one got the fixes for them?

and i think that i put i life point price on the one that could attack first.

Archived