Data Knight (6 of ??)

chainsaw20x6

Let me start with an explanation of what these are. They are all Machines. They are based on information, and by that i mean effects, not just the effects themselves though, but using them in special ways.

For example, all of the level 5 and higher monsters gain the effects of the released data knights. The main disadvantage is you have to do alot of Normal Summoning to get the best use of the high level monsters.

I also might add a Synchro or 2 to the set, and they would gain the effects of their materials.

So anyways, the cards (credit is in Circulation)

122944.jpg

122944.jpg

122944.jpg

54201.jpg

made by SeiyamaruSisco, its effect works on your Oppenents turn, and you still need to Tribute

122944.jpg

main use of him, is to summon him, tribute him that same turn, then the Data Knight you tributed him for, gains his effect, letting you summon, yet again that turn

122944.jpg

May = can

Traps = Trap Card(s)

I don't get the effect of the first one' date=' it says "Gain the Effect of all Released "Data Knights" Monsters."

Do you mean picking one or just taking in all the effects?

[/quote']

yeah i have no idea on wording, it takes all the effects, that effect is common on all lvl 5 and up Data Knights, and if i Tribute him, that monster gains the effects he gained when he was summoned, plus Hunter's original effect.

Archived